The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

List ways how SE can get this board to play LR:XIII

#1DaGreatOnelolPosted 10/11/2012 9:54:43 AM
I come back after weeks of inactivity on this board and I see that this game's board is a complete festival of non-topic related mess. What the hell? Once again, it just makes us perceived as the worst FF board of all time. Why is it that this game gets the most attention in accordance to non-topic related issues? There is Type-0 and Versus 13...

Oh I know why...because hardly anyone goes there. You guys know that...meaning those games get LITTLE attention (popularity) but they get respected...

So how can SE get this board's respect with Lightning Returns: XIII? Probably get delayed in release for 2-5 years? Just like all those other games SE has delayed and given no response? How about SE gives NA/EU the NO sign and refuses to give anything to gamers...

Because KOEI, another Japanese company, isn't giving NA anymore retail disks anymore. They doing everything on PSN for NA. What if SE does this to you?

I go on Type-0 and Versus 13 and I see little to none non-related topics and I am amazed. That talks A LOT on how popular it really is...According to this board, none...=)
---
"Damn right and I'll do it again. I am right so I gotz to win" - DMX
#2King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/11/2012 9:55:28 AM
Pay me to play this game.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#3Ultimate_FinalePosted 10/11/2012 9:56:02 AM
DaGreatOnelol posted...
List ways how SE can get this board to play LR:XIII

I think first and foremost is to release the game.
---
Now Playing: Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2: Wii Edition (Wii) - Currently FAQing: Nothing
http://i.imgur.com/e97Ky.jpg
#4kupo1705Posted 10/11/2012 9:56:03 AM
Make Sazh the MC.
#5jfielding95Posted 10/11/2012 9:56:27 AM
Why would they get cancelled?

Toriyama is actually capable of making a Final Fantasy game.
#6DaGreatOnelol(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 9:56:29 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Pay me to play this game.

lol pay yourself. NA is on economy recovery and I doubt most kids are going to fully understand that and still beg their parents to pay their games for them. While guys like me actually work and struggle trying to survive with bills and stuff =)...
---
#7ZvonarevaPosted 10/11/2012 9:56:36 AM
DaGreatOnelol posted...
So how can SE get this board's respect with Lightning Returns: XIII?

They won't. Because they're terrible.
---
Bernkastel of all.
#8DaGreatOnelol(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 9:58:23 AM
Zvonareva posted...
DaGreatOnelol posted...
So how can SE get this board's respect with Lightning Returns: XIII?

They won't. Because they're terrible.

Lolz I'm going to note this and if I see you on any other FF game, you sir are in trouble. But I respect your opinion and I can see a tiny little reason how they are terrible with basically anything in development ^_^.
---
#9ZvonarevaPosted 10/11/2012 10:01:30 AM
DaGreatOnelol posted...
Lolz I'm going to note this and if I see you on any other FF game, you sir are in trouble.

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae279/Survive_Vent/Some%20Collection/HelpedYouCauseIFeltSorry.jpg

I post in Duodecim on occasion.
---
Bernkastel of all.
#10King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/11/2012 10:04:34 AM(edited)
Make a Rap video staring Lightning and a blinged up Sazh.
Lower the cost of game.
A letter of apology and promise to keep Toriyama away from FF for the next three main games.
DLC

---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.