The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

These games need more blood

#1laharl12345Posted 10/12/2012 7:55:20 PM
Don't get me wrong its not like it has to be super gory, but it was kinda weird in scene like when

SPOILERS for FFXIII-2 and FFVII

Noel got stabbed by Caius, Aeriths death and Yuels death scene in acadamia

END OF SPOILERS

and the characters would die or pass out with no visible signs of injury, I have no idea why square does this.
#2FtpkornPosted 10/12/2012 8:28:52 PM
laharl12345 posted...
Don't get me wrong its not like it has to be super gory, but it was kinda weird in scene like when

SPOILERS for FFXIII-2 and FFVII

Noel got stabbed by Caius, Aeriths death and Yuels death scene in acadamia

END OF SPOILERS

and the characters would die or pass out with no visible signs of injury, I have no idea why square does this.

Um, because it would be rated M? Lol thats why they don't do it.
---
Lightning likes to play life-sized chess in her new room.
#3theofficefan99Posted 10/12/2012 8:35:38 PM
Type-0 says hi.

And also Versus XIII.

Unfortunately we'll have to wait until 2080 to get those games.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4Thanatos13xPosted 10/12/2012 8:58:59 PM
The Japanese tend to be touchy about bloody stuff... So I've heard...

I totally agree though a little splatter here and there would make this series sweeter.
---
Those who say they aren't afraid of death are liars
The Official God of Death of ALL unclaimed boards
#5Bahamut_ShinPosted 10/12/2012 8:59:10 PM
there was blood in FFVIII intro and in FFXII there was a bit of blood when need it and in FFVII when sephirot died
---
this guy don't speak english!!
#6laharl12345(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 9:20:49 PM
When Squall got his scar at the beginning of Final Fantasy VIII was good. But the thing is the older games tended to do this for only certain scenes. What looked really stupid was during the nibleheim incident in crisis core when

SPOILERS
Sephiroth was stabbing cloud and before that when stabbed him with the buster sword

SPOILERS END

the guy was getting impaled through his chest, he could of atleast been coughing out abit of blood or something.
#7LolOkayPosted 10/12/2012 10:49:34 PM
Versus will have blood.

Also as a consolation, when Caius stabbed Noel chaos came out :P
#8HitzkolpfPosted 10/12/2012 10:58:39 PM
90% of the XIII and XIII-2 (current FFs) playerbase are kids.

I don't think their parents would find the idea of blood spurting out of a hermaphrodite's back after being stabbed by a man in a purple jumpsuit, in front of their kids very thrilling.
#9FtpkornPosted 10/12/2012 11:40:30 PM
Hitzkolpf posted...
90% of the XIII and XIII-2 (current FFs) playerbase are kids.

I don't think their parents would find the idea of blood spurting out of a hermaphrodite's back after being stabbed by a man in a purple jumpsuit, in front of their kids very thrilling.

How you worded it was classic lol
---
Lightning likes to play life-sized chess in her new room.
#10laharl12345(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 1:26:27 AM
Yeah but I also believe the majority are teenagers, which I'm pretty sure can hand abit of blood. I'm pretty sure these games are marketed for 11 and over but I might be wrong.