What if XV dealt with mature topics?

#11CranberryTacoPosted 10/13/2012 7:39:25 AM
Galvanization posted...
FFXV doesn't need to deal with these things as FF Versus XIII already does.

I am actually curious how close FF Versus XIII will be to our world. I think there will be a bar scene or something but drugs and sex on a FF game? That would be a first. And Nomura stated it will be very realistic but im still taking it all with a grain of salt due to S-E's trackrecord.
---
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. http://www.memorylast.net/content/graphics/animated-gifs/taco.gif
#12BlueDragmirePosted 10/13/2012 7:40:57 AM
The final boss should be an aborted fetus.
---
The official monarch of every single board.
#13ZeroBeattPosted 10/13/2012 7:43:59 AM
Some of these options remind me of what's happening to Dante in the new Dmc reboot. >_>
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
#14King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/13/2012 7:45:53 AM
Before these games tackle the mature topics, let us see if the writers are able to make a mature story first.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#15CranberryTacoPosted 10/13/2012 7:46:59 AM
BlueDragmire posted...

No, final boss will be a pack of Durex. a SAFE ending HA!
---
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. http://www.memorylast.net/content/graphics/animated-gifs/taco.gif
#16GalvanizationPosted 10/13/2012 7:53:07 AM
CranberryTaco posted...
Galvanization posted...

I am actually curious how close FF Versus XIII will be to our world. I think there will be a bar scene or something but drugs and sex on a FF game? That would be a first. And Nomura stated it will be very realistic but im still taking it all with a grain of salt due to S-E's trackrecord.

Sadly, I don't think it will be as extreme as he said it would be back in 2007. I'm sure the Squenix management have meddled with the game a lot since then.
---
"JRPGs are not mainly about story. That's just a trend FF started. Look at the huge sales of Pokemon. Do people buy it for the story? No. " ~ Vex
#17arvilinoPosted 10/13/2012 8:23:48 AM
Galvanization posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
Galvanization posted...

Sadly, I don't think it will be as extreme as he said it would be back in 2007. I'm sure the Squenix management have meddled with the game a lot since then.

It was probably never going to do that and Nomura only used the realism claim as an advertising point to keep/hype the interest of a group that will believe it for 5+ years. Sort of like he does with Kingdom Heart games.
#18kupo1705Posted 10/13/2012 8:24:42 AM
BlueDragmire posted...

I'll be the first one to make a thread about how XV is a rip-off.
#19DragoonGriffithPosted 10/13/2012 8:25:41 AM
kupo1705 posted...
BlueDragmire posted...

There's an RPG with a aborted fetus as the final boss?
---
Currently playing: Tales of Vesperia (PS3), Graces f, Wild ARMs 2, Ys: The Oath in Felghana.
#20BlueDragmirePosted 10/13/2012 8:27:20 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
kupo1705 posted...
BlueDragmire posted...

There's an RPG with a aborted fetus as the final boss?

Earthbound?
---
The official monarch of every single board.