The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

If FFXV is very bad game then fanboy & fangirl will be gone?

#1ClausudoPosted 10/13/2012 7:07:22 AM
Topic
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Final Fantasy Versus 13, FFX HD,Grand Auto Theft V, Awesome RPG, etc.
#2Reginleif20Posted 10/13/2012 7:08:20 AM
How naive
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#3RomangeloPosted 10/13/2012 7:11:35 AM
I'm the man who survived from FFXIV.

it's not easy to make me go away.
---
X > V > T > VI > XIII-2 > XII > TLR > XIII > X-2 > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#4King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/13/2012 7:12:12 AM
No.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#5Wakizashi_513Posted 10/13/2012 7:13:51 AM
What if no bad or good?
#6King_Shortt_IXPosted 10/13/2012 7:15:09 AM
Wakizashi_513 posted...
What if no bad or good?

FF will still have haters and lovers.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#7MalakTawusPosted 10/13/2012 7:50:17 AM
No, if i won't like FFXV it means nothing, i could always love FFXVI.
FF is a serie that tends to change some things from one title to another, so i'll simply hope that the formula for the next game will be more close to my personal taste.

Anyway i enjoyed all FF games so i'm quite confident that i'll enjoy even FFXV (especially if they use the setting seen in Agni's trailer, i liked it)
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#8Clausudo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 8:41:39 AM
MalakTawus posted...
FF is a serie that tends to change some things from one title to another, so i'll simply hope that the formula for the next game will be more close to my personal taste.

Anyway i enjoyed all FF games so i'm quite confident that i'll enjoy even FFXV (especially if they use the setting seen in Agni's trailer, i liked it)

What if FFXVI is very bad game then what would you do?
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Final Fantasy Versus 13, FFX HD,Grand Auto Theft V, Awesome RPG, etc.
#9Blue_Toon_LinkPosted 10/13/2012 8:46:00 AM
Clausudo posted...
MalakTawus posted...

What if FFXVI is very bad game then what would you do?

Wait for Versus.
---
Maddie's top...
#10VekkererPosted 10/13/2012 8:58:45 AM(edited)
No, certain people will always love Final Fantasy games because they're Final Fantasy, even if the disc physically molest their dogs when they want to play it.
And they're going to defend it without any sense of irony. They'll reason that their dog probably did something to deserve it.

---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."