Rate the Hate Returns: FF Tactics (either version)

#41meteor9898(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2012 6:00:35 PM
I'm getting bored with this, but since you asked...here's my full quote:

Come back when you have something thought provoking to say. Like try to figure out if the current political climate has had an influence on SE's catastrophic decisions (I know someone must blame Obama for Toriyama...).

Since your OP was kind of nonsensical, I thought it would serve you well to suggest you dig deeper for a connection instead of just throwing the word "leftist" around. The Obama thing is just sarcasm, though I dont see why someone couldnt build something off that if he really does have an impact. I don't know, I don't really really care for politics. But there are truly people in the world who blame Obama for everything (see: Yahoo articles) even when there's no connection, and that's simply all it is.

I really dont care about this anymore so this is my last response on the subject. I'm pretty good at destroying my own image; i dont need your help. ^__^
#42chocolatesodaPosted 10/20/2012 6:08:22 PM
meteor9898 posted...
I'm getting bored with this, but since you asked...here's my full quote:

Come back when you have something thought provoking to say. Like try to figure out if the current political climate has had an influence on SE's catastrophic decisions (I know someone must blame Obama for Toriyama...).

Since your OP was kind of nonsensical, I thought it would serve you well to suggest you dig deeper for a connection instead of just throwing the word "leftist" around. The Obama thing is just sarcasm, though I dont see why someone couldnt build something off that if he really does have an impact. I don't know, I don't really really care for politics. But there are truly people in the world who blame Obama for everything (see: Yahoo articles) even when there's no connection, and that's simply all it is.

I really dont care about this anymore so this is my last response on the subject. I'm pretty good at destroying my own image; i dont need your help. ^__^

Why would you use sarcasm in the first place?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ0XthctSI