POLL: THE Best Music

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jag85

Jag85
3 years ago#51
Where's Final Fantasy III? That game had a great soundtrack. In fact, it probably had my favourite world map theme in the whole series, "Eternal Wind".
(message deleted)

User Info: LilRoss2k3

LilRoss2k3
3 years ago#53
had to go with 9 with 10 a CLOSE second. 9 just had that "magical" feel to the whole game. kind of like the last great square RPG of an era.
PSN ID-SouthShallRise-Check my YouTube for Tekken/SF vids
youtube.com/user/lilross2k6
(message deleted)

User Info: Reginleif20

Reginleif20
3 years ago#55
LilRoss2k3 posted...
had to go with 9 with 10 a CLOSE second. 9 just had that "magical" feel to the whole game. kind of like the last great square RPG of an era.

What do you mean by magical?
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

User Info: Thamauturge

Thamauturge
3 years ago#56
Final Fantasy Tactics.

Surprised at all the votes for FFX. FFX was definitely Uematsu's worst FF soundtrack. Completely bland with a few awesome songs, but nothing on the level of the FF games before it. XII was also better than FFX's soundtrack by a huge margin.
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Majora's Mask (again), FFVIII, Vagrant Story (again)

User Info: TorgoForever

TorgoForever
3 years ago#57
Thamauturge posted...
Final Fantasy Tactics.

Surprised at all the votes for FFX. FFX was definitely Uematsu's worst FF soundtrack. Completely bland with a few awesome songs, but nothing on the level of the FF games before it. XII was also better than FFX's soundtrack by a huge margin.

Really? Outside of Vagrant Story I never found Sakimoto's work to be very special, though with some exceptions. :\
Minority of 10,000: http://tinyurl.com/cj9qsgf
oFFiciAL ToRgO, wAKaMoToRcyClE. YoR, and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG RETurneRS

User Info: BuddhHA0991

BuddhHA0991
3 years ago#58
TorgoForever posted...
Thamauturge posted...
Final Fantasy Tactics.

Really? Outside of Vagrant Story I never found Sakimoto's work to be very special, though with some exceptions. :\

Don't bother, guy is a massive Ivalice fanboy and a massive FFX hater.
Vote for Pedro!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8w02jm4iW1qk39rbo1_500.gif

User Info: LolOkay

LolOkay
3 years ago#59
Nier.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived