The Tales series is more fun to play than Final Fantasy.

#321kupo1705Posted 11/5/2012 1:27:59 AM
Iampony1 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Iampony1 posted...
The game never came out outside japan

I am not surprised.

werent you questioning your sexuality 4 minutes ago?

I do that all the time.
#322ZeroBeattPosted 11/5/2012 6:14:01 AM
TehAssasin posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...
I do like the "Tales of" series but I feel the Yuri Lowell is overrated. Senel Coolidge is my favorite.
---

No he isn't. Yuri is a genuine good protagonist, who stands out because he is not a generic, optimistic, i want to save the world kind of hero, and he's badass at that, as opposed to other common main characters in tales series. Senel is alright, also a good character. I prefer Luke in terms of character development, but ultimately best MC for Tales series is still Yuri in my opinion.

Well that is all fine and dandy but in my opinion I think he's w*nked by the fanbase. He is awesome but I still think people exaggerate his cool factor. He has his own sort of charisma and I admire that but I don't like him being portrayed as perfect (Not exactly a Stu) and to me personally he was a bit hypocritical.

At the end of the day, neither one of us will change our opinions on him lol. So lets agree to disagree.
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
#323King_Shortt_IXPosted 11/5/2012 9:08:12 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Tales games are dangerous.
Think of the children!

Video Games are dangerous.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#324FrankFlintstonePosted 11/5/2012 9:11:36 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Think of the children!

Just like tv. People are letting games and films cloud their judgements in real life.
---
My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Ready?
#325DragoonGriffithPosted 11/5/2012 9:13:51 AM
FrankFlintstone posted...

Just like tv. People are letting games and films cloud their judgements in real life.

I wanna be a sky pirate...
---
Currently playing: Terranigma, Grandia, Ys II
#326BuddhHA0991Posted 11/5/2012 9:13:55 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Think of the children!

I don't watch TV.
---
Vote for Pedro!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8w02jm4iW1qk39rbo1_500.gif
#327doctorJan-ItorPosted 11/5/2012 9:14:18 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Think of the children!

Welcome to the gamefaqs board, its far worse on here, they will all argue even if it was about a potato. cOLD news.
---
Repeat after me, Doctor, Jan....... Itor. Dr Jan Itor!
#328FrankFlintstonePosted 11/5/2012 9:18:35 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...

FF XII was the bomb, people just didnt get that classic Brittish language + the characters were a bit bland, always having conversation with long pauses inbetween.

If you think about the logic. A Sky pirate can do whatever he/she wants. You can just steal stuff and fly away in comparison of a boat haha.
---
My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Ready?
#329kupo1705Posted 11/5/2012 9:28:29 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...

FF XII was the bomb, people just didnt get that classic Brittish language + the characters were a bit bland, always having conversation with long pauses inbetween.

If you think about the logic. A Sky pirate can do whatever he/she wants. You can just steal stuff and fly away in comparison of a boat haha.

They weren't bland at all.
#330King_Shortt_IXPosted 11/5/2012 9:41:16 AM(edited)
King_Shortt_IX posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Think of the children!

People need to stop having thoughts.

they will all argue even if it was about a potato. cOLD news.

Hey potatoes are worth fighting for!
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.