The Tales series is more fun to play than Final Fantasy.

#51kupo1705Posted 11/3/2012 6:04:14 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
kupo1705 posted...

That's like saying Call of Duty and Doom are the same because they're both shooters.

Yes, but by your logic I can say that without playing or watching CoD, and playing only Doom is more than enough to determine that.

I've watched Tales videos.
#52El_ZaggyPosted 11/3/2012 6:06:23 AM
Of course, Final fantasy hasnt been good since ffVI. I replaced FF by tales long ago. And seeing (and playing) psx,ps2,ps3 FFs, it's easy to see why. The FF got very high production values but is way less enjoyable than Tales.
#53DragoonGriffithPosted 11/3/2012 6:07:40 AM
kupo1705 posted...

I'd love to know which, and what game. Interested to see which of those make you think they are "kawaii" games like Hyperdimension Neptunia or w/e all those NISA games are.
#54Terra-BranfordPosted 11/3/2012 6:08:10 AM
The only Tales that seems to me like it can compete with FF and Persona is Xillia, and we aren't getting that till 2013.
#55DragoonGriffithPosted 11/3/2012 6:10:30 AM
Terra-Branford posted...
The only Tales that seems to me like it can compete with FF and Persona is Xillia, and we aren't getting that till 2013.

People are ****** about less content and Jude is kinda annoying for a protagonist, so YMMV.
But there's Milla and the high quality animation...
#56kupo1705Posted 11/3/2012 6:10:53 AM
kupo1705 posted...

I'd love to know which, and what game. Interested to see which of those make you think they are "kawaii" games like Hyperdimension Neptunia or w/e all those NISA games are.

All of them.
I can tell by just looking at it.

Crap like Neptunia takes it to a whole new level.
#57Terra-BranfordPosted 11/3/2012 6:13:07 AM
Terra-Branford posted...

People are ****** about less content and Jude is kinda annoying for a protagonist, so YMMV.
But there's Milla and the high quality animation...

Yeah, she seems like Celes/Lightning to me, I don't think I'll be playing as Jude through the first playthrough, so I doubt he'll annoy me that much.

I'd love for us to get Xillia 2, but I doubt it.
#58ClausudoPosted 11/3/2012 6:14:22 AM
kupo1705 posted...
kupo1705 posted...

All of them.
I can tell by just looking at it.

Crap like Neptunia takes it to a whole new level.

I will still buy Hyperdimesion Neptunia Victory. I want to try Yellow CPU.........
---
Future FFXIV player! We will have blast time!!!!
#59DragoonGriffithPosted 11/3/2012 6:15:35 AM
Terra-Branford posted...

Yeah, she seems like Celes/Lightning to me, I don't think I'll be playing as Jude through the first playthrough, so I doubt he'll annoy me that much.

Eh, I think we'll surely get Xillia 2 after Xillia.

And I agree about the Milla reminding of Celes part.
Plus, a backstory similar to Terra.
#60Terra-BranfordPosted 11/3/2012 6:18:26 AM
Terra-Branford posted...

Eh, I think we'll surely get Xillia 2 after Xillia.

And I agree about the Milla reminding of Celes part.
Plus, a backstory similar to Terra.

I think they said that if Xillia sells enough copies, then it will increase the chance that Xillia 2 will be localised, so I guess I just have to hope it sells well.