How to end the FF series

#21King_Shortt_IXPosted 11/7/2012 7:31:38 AM
One way to kill it is to buy out the rights to the FF games, and never make another one.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#22evillockePosted 11/7/2012 7:47:27 AM
Destroyer_Mage posted...
They should make "The Final Fantasy".It should introduce a small cast of new characters who travel the universe in search of a way to save their dying planet.They'll visit all the past Final Fantasy worlds and will have a few time travel segments (in order to visit both FFVII and FFX worlds).It will be a game where ALL the FF protaginists will come together to destroy "The Ultimate Evil".

And toriyama is that evil. A billion HP.
---
Offical Breloom of all pokemon boards.
R.I.P Final fantasy: March 2003.
#23mellow09Posted 11/7/2012 7:50:16 AM
This is the end of the FF series. There have been 3 main series games in ten years. One MMO. Two console releases. One a complete failure. Two lukewarm.
So the end of came about with bad story-telling, bad management and bad gameplay. And with most things, dead before announcement when not too many still cared to notice.
Sure there are still spin offs, but an actual main FF. That's done.
#24SmashwarlocksPosted 11/7/2012 8:13:50 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
FF shall go out with a whisper and not with a bang. The series will be dead by 2025.

Everything comes to an end. Even you.
---
Score update. George Lucas 4 Basement Dwellers 0.
#25Lebreau_Posted 11/7/2012 8:20:10 AM
Whaaaa?
---
The Official Sexy Lebreau. Kneel Before My Smexiness :3
#26Destroyer_MagePosted 11/7/2012 8:45:42 AM
TehRYNOL posted...
It should be called The Final Fantasy or something.

Hey I said that first!!!
*angry pout*
>:3
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#27Elice_CarolPosted 11/7/2012 9:10:41 AM
This is the end of the FF series. There have been 3 main series games in ten years. One MMO. Two console releases. One a complete failure. Two lukewarm.
So the end of came about with bad story-telling, bad management and bad gameplay. And with most things, dead before announcement when not too many still cared to notice.
Sure there are still spin offs, but an actual main FF. That's done.

X was lukewarm/a failure? I think you're more annoyed by a lack of quantity.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#28King_Shortt_IXPosted 11/7/2012 9:52:57 AM
Smashwarlocks posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
FF shall go out with a whisper and not with a bang. The series will be dead by 2025.

Everything comes to an end. Even you.

Yep.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#29Kano33339Posted 11/7/2012 10:15:16 AM
SE is spreading themselves far too thin. Working on a bazillion projects at once rather then having focus like in the 90's is what is killing FF. SE is too goddamn ambitious now, with absolutely no vision. For me, I lost interest after FFX, the last game before the merger.

Instead of trying work and focus their collective talents and efforts on another singular FF game, they're dealing with: FFXIII Versus (probably dead), FFXIII-3 (another sequel), FFXIV (another MMORPG), FFX HD remake, a moronic cash-in rhythm game, yet another Kingdom Hearts. That's just off the top of my head, they probably have at least five more projects I don't know about.
#30hyro56Posted 11/7/2012 1:53:51 PM
It will never end. Just like Mario or any other iconic video game franchise.

Crash Bandicoot and Sypro are dead and were PlayStation exclusives so don't even.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.