Which FF character do you think I look like? Part 2

#31ValcristPLPosted 11/9/2012 6:55:21 AM
Clausudo posted...

lol

Why would I be jelous of a guy who can barely speak english and is obsessed with boobs?
---
Apparently, I am a Final Fantasy character since the topic about me is not considered off topic.
#32MoogleHunterPosted 11/9/2012 6:55:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33ValcristPLPosted 11/9/2012 6:58:34 AM
Elice never revealed her name here.
---
Apparently, I am a Final Fantasy character since the topic about me is not considered off topic.
#34madapocketPosted 11/9/2012 6:59:41 AM
ValcristPL posted...

Neither did I.

Wait. Yes. No. No, I did not.
#35MoogleHunterPosted 11/9/2012 7:00:37 AM
ValcristPL posted...

Looool, she has, more than once. This is what i mean with ppl dont read on here, they just argue. *smh*
---
The Official Garbage Disposal Fork of The LR:XIII Board-How far up her bum do u fink Claire 'Lightning' Farron fans are?
#36ValcristPLPosted 11/9/2012 7:01:23 AM
MoogleHunter posted...
ValcristPL posted...

Looool, she has, more than once. This is what i mean with ppl dont read on here, they just argue. *smh*

You are bizzare.

@Magda

I remembered yours to annoy you.
---
#37MoogleHunterPosted 11/9/2012 7:02:16 AM
ValcristPL posted...
MoogleHunter posted...
ValcristPL posted...

You are bizzare.

@Magda

I remembered yours to annoy you.

So are you tw---@
---
The Official Garbage Disposal Fork of The LR:XIII Board-How far up her bum do u fink Claire 'Lightning' Farron fans are?
#38madapocketPosted 11/9/2012 7:02:28 AM
It's okay. I mean, I've got magdapocket. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out anyway.
#39ValcristPLPosted 11/9/2012 7:03:13 AM
madapocket posted...
It's okay. I mean, I've got magdapocket. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out anyway.

Look around, and say that again.
---
#40MoogleHunterPosted 11/9/2012 7:03:29 AM
madapocket posted...

I thought Madgapocket was created by a troll to annoy u lol.
---