Wanna know what's going to be the best thing about this game ?

#41JaylesseePosted 11/10/2012 9:49:50 PM
Sazh is the man. He will make an appearance somehow. Not a quality FF without the Sazh.
---
Project Crystallis: Follow Us At- https://twitter.com/PCrystallis
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.
#42Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 9:52:54 PM
Oh look. The people who aren't the same race as Sazh like his Uncle Tom potrayal. Big surprise.
Maybe one day Squenix will make a respectable black character.

Nah. They are too busy trying to make Lightning the new Cloud with boobs.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
#43Tobi011Posted 11/10/2012 9:58:12 PM(edited)
Oh look. The people who aren't the same race as Sazh like his Uncle Tom potrayal. Big surprise.

Aside from having an afro and the whole chocobo thing, I don't see how he isn't a "respectable black character". He's lot better then most black character that Japan makes.
#44Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 10:01:57 PM
Tobi011 posted...

Aside from having an afro and the whole chocobo thing I don't see how he isn't a "respectable black character". He's lot better then most black character that Japan makes.

Pffft. He gets treated with no respect out of the whole cast. He has no plot relevance. He's the weakest character out of everyone. And his whole reason for being in the story is "Muh son ! Sugah n rainbowz !"
Let's face it. He is a crap character. Squenix even admitted they shoehorned him into the story when he was supposed to be just a NPC and it shows.

The least they can do is let him fall into the annals of "failed characters" along with Caith Sith, Quina, and Eiko.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu