Who would make the best lesbian FF couple

#221DragoonGriffithPosted 11/9/2012 4:06:34 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Aren't cousin relationships legit nowadays anyway?

Mainly in Eastern countries. In Western countries it's all about genetic diversity.

Aha.
Well, that's good to know, but I don't think that Spira minds that too much. >.>
---
So Peggy Sue walks into a bar, and the barman says, "Why the long face?" ...Get it? - Ashlynn, DQVI
#222synthetiksinPosted 11/9/2012 5:00:04 PM
Quistis is pretty up there for being a realistic lesbian. I'd go with a Neechan/Imouto thing with Quistis/Terra OR Quistis/Rydia. Dissidia did make me want to see a chance encounter between Tifa, Lightning, and Cloud of Darkness. Oh, yeah.
#223eragonman9Posted 11/9/2012 5:25:22 PM
Fang and Vanille already have a thing going, I'm pretty sure.
---
*poke*
*jiggle*
#224Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 11/9/2012 5:40:08 PM
Garnet and Fang.
---
- 'Hey, its waffle time, its waffle time, wont you have some waffles of mine?' -
#225TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/9/2012 10:22:59 PM
MegaWentEvil posted...
I just prefer girl homosexuals then boys.

And I could care less about a couple's sexual orientation, I just mean people are allowed to ship whatever pairing they want.

It is I could NOT care less. Meaning you do not care at all. If you can care less, that means you care, as you are able to care less than you currently do.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#226Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 11/10/2012 6:28:48 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

Mainly in Eastern countries. In Western countries it's all about genetic diversity.

Aha.
Well, that's good to know, but I don't think that Spira minds that too much. >.>

Not if Yevon's teaching has anything to say about that lol. YunaxRikku cant happen. It can but you know..... Not good.
---
- 'Hey, its waffle time, its waffle time, wont you have some waffles of mine?' -
#227dils-dPosted 11/10/2012 6:35:15 AM
Fulvip posted...

I think that between first cousins it's not in most places. In Japan it's legal, in the US it's not and in Portugal it's also legal. Although gay marriages are not. So here incest is partly legal and gay marriages aren't? Makes sense.

If I recall correctly, beastiality is legal in more states in the US than gay marriage is.
#228ilikeikeilikeikPosted 11/10/2012 6:37:52 AM(edited)
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

Aha.

Not if Yevon's teaching has anything to say about that lol. YunaxRikku cant happen. It can but you know..... Not good.

Yevon is okay with letting the dead roam about, so I'm sure this is no problem for them.
---
Hottest girl on the Lightning Returns board.
#229Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 11/10/2012 6:38:47 AM
dils-d posted...
Fulvip posted...

I think that between first cousins it's not in most places. In Japan it's legal, in the US it's not and in Portugal it's also legal. Although gay marriages are not. So here incest is partly legal and gay marriages aren't? Makes sense.

If I recall correctly, beastiality is legal in more states in the US than gay marriage is.

This world is so messed up and hypocritical. Legal in the US? Im stunned. And EWW
---
#230zodiac_swordPosted 11/10/2012 6:48:07 AM(edited)
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
dils-d posted...
Fulvip posted...

This world is so messed up and hypocritical. Legal in the US? Im stunned. And EWW

I'm not sure if that's true.

And even if it is, if want to compare apples to apples, you would either compare bestiality to gay sex or compare marriage to an animal to gay marriage.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?