Do you guys think that Serah will come back for real?

#1Bl1xvanPosted 11/9/2012 4:03:01 PM
Cuz frankly I aint sure. I mean, one could say that this would only make SENSE due to the fact that she's Lightning's sister, but from the looks of the game's ending (which I saw on Youtube) it looks like Square's trying to avoid the whole deus ex machina routine.

Honestly I think that things are getting way too unpredictable with these guys. I know I'm not the only one who was caught off guard by the second game's focus on time travel..
---
"In the hands of someone who's good enough at thinking outside of the box, ANYTHING can be used as a weapon."
#2FulvipPosted 11/9/2012 4:03:29 PM
I'm 99% sure she will and I'm 100% sure I won't like that.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: FFXIII, Borderlands 2, Total War 2
#3King_Shortt_IXPosted 11/9/2012 4:04:35 PM(edited)
If they had any integrity they would not bring her back. But I am hoping against hope we get Zombie Serah.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#4Elice_CarolPosted 11/9/2012 4:04:51 PM
Maybe if she reinca- *shot*
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#5Tobi011Posted 11/9/2012 4:05:22 PM
Maybe. They may not actually bring her back. It would be more dramatic that way.
#6ClausudoPosted 11/9/2012 4:06:22 PM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
If they had any integrity they would not bring her back. But I am hoping against hope we get Zombie Serah.

---
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]
#7Bl1xvan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:06:44 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Maybe if she reinca- *shot*

I wouldn't be surprised really :P
---
"In the hands of someone who's good enough at thinking outside of the box, ANYTHING can be used as a weapon."
#8Bl1xvan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:08:11 PM
Tobi011 posted...
Maybe. They may not actually bring her back. It would be more dramatic that way.

There's my point right there
---
#9chocolatesodaPosted 11/9/2012 4:21:39 PM
She will indeed come back. After all, events in XIII-2 and after weren't meant to happen so it makes sense.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ0XthctSI
#10mahroflcopterPosted 11/9/2012 4:23:56 PM
They'll bring her back... during the last 2 minutes of the game like XIII. They said Lightning gets a happy ending, and Serah being alive depends on that. But she won't come back any sooner than the very end. They can't resist adding in two trillion tons of melodrama and angst.
---
"Mahroflcopter... mahroflcopter... mahroflcopter goes squa squa squa!"
Now currenly searching for rofl to fuel mah copter.