Do you guys think that Serah will come back for real?

#81TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/10/2012 6:41:16 PM
Hitzkolpf posted...
Ftpkorn posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
I know, Toriyama should make XIII-2-2-2 or XIII-4 Serah Returns.

Damn straight, serah returns would be epic. The olsen twins aint got **** on the farron sisters!!

Love how you compared two morons with another set of morons.

Love how you once again completely failed.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#82Bl1xvan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 7:20:23 PM
Ftpkorn posted...

I guess we both agree on what he's like then. It just comes down to liking it or not. Personally i don't.

Not really. Like I said, he only came across the way your saying to me in 2 or 3 cutscenes in the first game. The rest of the time I thought he was genuinely heroic.

He was a bit of a jerk at times yes, but that's not something i can judge him for :P

But overall I like him as a character.
---
"In the hands of someone who's good enough at thinking outside of the box, ANYTHING can be used as a weapon."
#83Saint-BootPosted 11/10/2012 8:31:18 PM
uh tc states that they are getting unpredictable .... how is this a bad thing?
---
R.I.P Bill Roberts, 4:30 pm june 26th 2012. I love you and miss you dad!
#84Yamato_NCC-1701Posted 11/10/2012 9:42:15 PM
Bl1xvan posted...
Cuz frankly I aint sure. I mean, one could say that this would only make SENSE due to the fact that she's Lightning's sister, but from the looks of the game's ending (which I saw on Youtube) it looks like Square's trying to avoid the whole deus ex machina routine.

Honestly I think that things are getting way too unpredictable with these guys. I know I'm not the only one who was caught off guard by the second game's focus on time travel..

Why you interested in Serah being in the game if you don't play FF13 games?
---
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - Jigsaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjdVE_GJR9E
#85Bl1xvan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 4:18:00 AM
Yamato_NCC-1701 posted...
Bl1xvan posted...
Cuz frankly I aint sure. I mean, one could say that this would only make SENSE due to the fact that she's Lightning's sister, but from the looks of the game's ending (which I saw on Youtube) it looks like Square's trying to avoid the whole deus ex machina routine.

Honestly I think that things are getting way too unpredictable with these guys. I know I'm not the only one who was caught off guard by the second game's focus on time travel..

Why you interested in Serah being in the game if you don't play FF13 games?

I like to watch the videos on Youtube.
---
"In the hands of someone who's good enough at thinking outside of the box, ANYTHING can be used as a weapon."