The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Most punchable FF character?

#1EminentFatePosted 11/10/2012 9:52:03 AM
After contemplating general annoyance factor, the quality of their dialouge and the roles they play in the plot, it has got to be either Rinoa or Lightning for me. Deyz be hella wack tbh.

To clarify, Lightning in XIII wasn't bad, at least she was feisty there, and she no longer had sand in her vajayjay post- chapter six or so; she had gotten character development. She was flawed, and I liked that. I just dislike how she became basically a droning, pretentious monolouge spouting WORRIAH GAWDEZZ in XIII-2. :|

Plus, she fought for her freedom in the original one, in XIII-2 she was basically abducted by some sadistic goddess - without her even questioning why Etro brought her there. What an idiot.

And do I really need to elaborate as to why Rinoa is awful?
---
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Currently playing: MGS HD Collection (MGS2)
#2doctorJan-ItorPosted 11/10/2012 9:56:07 AM
Too easy, turning Lightning's trademark into a punchingbag.

I'd say Quina from FF9.
---
Repeat after me, Doctor, Jan....... Itor. Dr Jan Itor!
#3Tobi011Posted 11/10/2012 9:56:21 AM
None. I may hate some characters but I'm not a mean person.
#4RomangeloPosted 11/10/2012 9:56:53 AM
Snow
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#5madapocketPosted 11/10/2012 9:57:14 AM
Snow.
#6dils-dPosted 11/10/2012 9:57:44 AM
Algus. Someone please punch him.
#7RomangeloPosted 11/10/2012 10:00:20 AM
dils-d posted...

why? he's just a human who thinks like other people who born during wars. Ramza & Delita were too young to understand how mean the world is.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#8SupahPanda_V1Posted 11/10/2012 10:00:33 AM
Moogle.
---
The Official No. 1 Super Panda Of Everywhere
"Cuz He's Supah Phly, He's Supah Cute, He's Supah Panda!"
#9TheBestGman2007Posted 11/10/2012 10:11:36 AM(edited)
Either Cloud, because I know I could take him. Or XIII-2's infamous "Brent" for annoying the sh*t, outta me. (NPC in the Bresha Ruins)
---
"If season is two, is better than season one, it'll go down as the greatest show of all time." - Myself.
#10dils-dPosted 11/10/2012 10:02:24 AM
Romangelo posted...
dils-d posted...

why? he's just a human who thinks like other people who born during wars. Ramza & Delita were too young to understand how mean the world is.

Algus: Human? Hmph, ridiculous! From the minute you were born
you had to obey us! From the second you were born you were our
animals!!