Most punchable FF character?

#101Ah04385Posted 11/11/2012 8:01:04 AM
zodiac_sword posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
I didn't realise IX was hated so much

It's only hated so much by Romangelo.

I've actually met a lot of 9 haters online.
---
1up the only company as ignorant as ign.
#102VanilleHopenPosted 11/11/2012 8:16:42 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
I didn't realise IX was hated so much, I thought it was generally liked.

i hate just blindly agreeing with the majority as most people on here but the complainers are correct about one thing... ffix's battle system is just wayy to slow.. espically this day in age nobody has the patience for it..

THe atb rate, the attack animations everything... Just coma inducing awful... Otherwise it's pretty good though..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#103Haku_Men_Posted 11/11/2012 12:48:26 PM
Most punchable FF character you say? Cait Sith, if only because I know its little more than a stuffed toy. Ergo, I get to release all my pent up anger and frustration when Sephiroth revives (again) and summons a giant fruity pebble to blow up the world (again).
---
When all else fails; hit them with the force of an 18-wheeler.
#104zodiac_swordPosted 11/11/2012 12:50:35 PM
Ah04385 posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
I didn't realise IX was hated so much

It's only hated so much by Romangelo.

I've actually met a lot of 9 haters online.

I've met plenty of people who love it.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#105MagnaderAlphaPosted 11/11/2012 12:58:44 PM
VanilleHopen posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
I didn't realise IX was hated so much, I thought it was generally liked.

i hate just blindly agreeing with the majority as most people on here but the complainers are correct about one thing... ffix's battle system is just wayy to slow.. espically this day in age nobody has the patience for it..

THe atb rate, the attack animations everything... Just coma inducing awful... Otherwise it's pretty good though..

I LOVE FFIX. It's probably one of my favorite FFs to come out in the last decade.... BUT, even I can admit, the battles are HORRIBLY slow. Yes, how great that game would've been if the battle system was fast paced(maybe not like FFXIII, but hell, like FFVII, which wasn't bad).
#106zodiac_swordPosted 11/11/2012 1:00:42 PM
MagnaderAlpha posted...
I LOVE FFIX. It's probably one of my favorite FFs to come out in the last decade.... BUT, even I can admit, the battles are HORRIBLY slow. Yes, how great that game would've been if the battle system was fast paced(maybe not like FFXIII, but hell, like FFVII, which wasn't bad).

Can you can speed up the battles in a config menu?
---
#107kupo1705Posted 11/11/2012 1:03:01 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
MagnaderAlpha posted...

Can you can speed up the battles in a config menu?

It doesn't make a difference.
The animations are still extremely slow.
#108zodiac_swordPosted 11/11/2012 1:04:19 PM
kupo1705 posted...
It doesn't make a difference.
The animations are still extremely slow.

It would probably make some kind of difference.
---
#109ilikeikeilikeikPosted 11/11/2012 1:09:12 PM
I just replayed FFIX, and it really isn't that slow. Yes the animations can be a bit slow, but with 4 characters to use in battle, you will usually be busy choosing a command with only 1 or 2 second delay for the next persons turn.

If you want to talk about slow, play Legend of Dragoon.
---
Hottest girl on the Lightning Returns board.