LEAKED: Aili Hillis as Lightning, and Lightning's fate in LR - ULTRA LR SPOILERS

#21ValcristPLPosted 11/11/2012 4:05:52 AM
j-fielding95 posted...

Stop, don't get ahead of yourself, I still like Lightning, it's just that I like those kinds of endings.

XIII-2's would have been great if I actually liked Serah.

Oh don't be shy to admit your true feelings, you hate her as much as any of us do, and you wanna see her get mutilated by a hungry behemoth.
---
I am relevant to FF boards and I have haters. It is now confirmed, I am a Final Fantasy character.
#22j-fielding95Posted 11/11/2012 4:07:23 AM
ValcristPL posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

Stop, don't get ahead of yourself, I still like Lightning, it's just that I like those kinds of endings.

Oh don't be shy to admit your true feelings, you hate her as much as any of us do, and you wanna see her get mutilated by a hungry behemoth.

I don't, I want to see a sad death scene, not a mutilation.
#23ValcristPLPosted 11/11/2012 4:08:05 AM
j-fielding95 posted...

I don't, I want to see a sad death scene, not a mutilation.

Sad death scene including Lightning?

I guess it's only possible if Sazh would be the one dying.
---
I am relevant to FF boards and I have haters. It is now confirmed, I am a Final Fantasy character.
#24Hitzkolpf(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 4:08:20 AM
ValcristPL posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

lol this is a Final Fantasy game, by Toriyama no less. There will be no glorious death scenes on par with God of War etc.

She'll die, while melodramatically falling with a shot from above showing everyone running towards her limp body and have some pop song blaring in the background.
#25ValcristPLPosted 11/11/2012 4:08:58 AM
You know what? I thought of a wonderful marketing strategy. With the amount of haters, Tori should kill Light in LR. That way people who hate her will rush to the stores to experience this happy moment.
---
#26King_Shortt_IXPosted 11/11/2012 4:10:16 AM
You know what? I thought of a wonderful marketing strategy. With the amount of haters, Tori should kill Light in LR. That way people who hate her will rush to the stores to experience this happy moment.

Brilliant!
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#27madapocketPosted 11/11/2012 4:10:18 AM
ValcristPL posted...

I don't really get why people wish death upon the character they hate. I'd rather just have her disappear from the story and be done with this disaster.
#28ValcristPLPosted 11/11/2012 4:11:02 AM
madapocket posted...
ValcristPL posted...

I don't really get why people wish death upon the character they hate. I'd rather just have her disappear from the story and be done with this disaster.

If she dies, we will be sure she won't return, Toriyama can close this shameful chapter in FF history, and make some money while doing it. Brilliant. I'm calling SE.
---
#29j-fielding95Posted 11/11/2012 4:11:04 AM
ValcristPL posted...

Sure,why not, it's a win/win for everyone.
#30FireMage7777Posted 11/11/2012 4:13:39 AM
Vekkerer posted...
Hitzkolpf posted...
ValcristPL posted...
Vekkerer posted...
Why did she need to write it as 'her'?

She probably think fans are idiots.

Or she could be referring to someone other than Lightning. Who knows really... especially since she deleted it -_-

Lightning Returns would be someone elses swan song? >.>
Well I guess the trend has always been that Lightning is the least important character in the games she's in.

...LOL no
---
The official Valbanisher