LEAKED: Aili Hillis as Lightning, and Lightning's fate in LR - ULTRA LR SPOILERS

#31VekkererPosted 11/11/2012 4:16:13 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Vekkerer posted...
Hitzkolpf posted...
ValcristPL posted...
Vekkerer posted...
Why did she need to write it as 'her'?

She probably think fans are idiots.

Or she could be referring to someone other than Lightning. Who knows really... especially since she deleted it -_-

Lightning Returns would be someone elses swan song? >.>
Well I guess the trend has always been that Lightning is the least important character in the games she's in.

...LOL no

Ooh ooh ooh! I'm quoted! I'm quo-....
....Oh. It's no one relevant.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#32IceRunePosted 11/11/2012 4:17:39 AM
Hitzkolpf posted...
ValcristPL posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

Stop, don't get ahead of yourself, I still like Lightning, it's just that I like those kinds of endings.

XIII-2's would have been great if I actually liked Serah.

Oh don't be shy to admit your true feelings, you hate her as much as any of us do, and you wanna see her get mutilated by a hungry behemoth.

lol this is a Final Fantasy game, by Toriyama no less. There will be no glorious death scenes on par with God of War etc.

She'll die, while melodramatically falling with a shot from above showing everyone running towards her limp body and have some pop song blaring in the background.

^This wins.
#33ayalorenPosted 11/11/2012 4:23:05 AM
Right.
---
I'm only as good as you allow me to be.
#34ValcristPLPosted 11/11/2012 4:24:36 AM
ayaloren posted...
Right.

That was deep.
---
I am relevant to FF boards and I have haters. It is now confirmed, I am a Final Fantasy character.
#35ayalorenPosted 11/11/2012 4:27:36 AM
ValcristPL posted...
ayaloren posted...
Right.

That was deep.

Sure was.
---
I'm only as good as you allow me to be.
#36mahroflcopterPosted 11/11/2012 4:36:33 AM(edited)
"Swan song is a metaphorical phrase for a final gesture, effort, or performance given just before death or retirement."

"By extension, "swan song" has become an idiom referring to a final theatrical or dramatic appearance, or any final work or accomplishment. It generally carries the connotation that the performer is aware that this is the last performance of his or her lifetime, and is expending everything in one magnificent final effort."

Toriyama: "This will be the last game to portray Lightning..."

Kitase: "This will be the last game in the Lightning Saga..."

Ali Hillis: "This is her Swan Song..."

Stay classy, gamefaqs... who am I kidding?
---
"Mahroflcopter... mahroflcopter... mahroflcopter goes squa squa squa!"
Now currenly searching for rofl to fuel mah copter.
#37Hitzkolpf(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 4:38:10 AM
mahroflcopter posted...
"Swan song is a metaphorical phrase for a final gesture, effort, or performance given just before death or retirement."

"By extension, "swan song" has become an idiom referring to a final theatrical or dramatic appearance, or any final work or accomplishment. It generally carries the connotation that the performer is aware that this is the last performance of his or her lifetime, and is expending everything in one magnificent final effort."

It's cute when fanboys try hard.
#38ValcristPLPosted 11/11/2012 4:39:22 AM
Hitzkolpf posted...
mahroflcopter posted...

lol
---
I am relevant to FF boards and I have haters. It is now confirmed, I am a Final Fantasy character.
#39mahroflcopterPosted 11/11/2012 4:43:47 AM(edited)
Hitzkolpf posted...
mahroflcopter posted...

It's cute when "haters" make assumptions based on their own fantasies.

Swan Song has two connotations: One being related to death and one being related to a last performance.

Toriyama: "Lightning will have a happy ending..."

The most you can claim is that Toriyama will pull a "death = happiness" stick on us. Beyond that, you have nothing.
---
"Mahroflcopter... mahroflcopter... mahroflcopter goes squa squa squa!"
Now currenly searching for rofl to fuel mah copter.
#40Hitzkolpf(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 4:46:06 AM
mahroflcopter posted...
Hitzkolpf posted...
mahroflcopter posted...

It's cute when "haters" make assumptions based on their own fantasies.

Swan Song has two connotations: One being related to death and one being related to a last performance.

Toriyama: "Lightning will have a happy ending..."

The most you can say is that Toriyama will pull a "death = happiness" stick on us. Beyond that, you have nothing.

Nope. I have Ali Hillis' tweet, which not only sounds sombre, but spells foreshadowing.

You have make belief lines by Toriyama and Kitase in your head. Beyond your weirdly stunted imagination, you have nothing.