I cannot wait to play FF13 and 13-2 this holiday.

#51kupo1705Posted 11/11/2012 2:38:52 PM
Ah04385 posted...
I have a question. Is kupo1705 Terra's alt?

No, the other way around.
#52ValcristPLPosted 11/11/2012 2:39:34 PM
MewMewFan posted...

No... You're one of those trolls who are ruining the LR:FFXIII board and to make it simple to put it in your thick heads, you're getting away with it by ganging up on people who liked FFXIII and get their messages deleted.

This is precious.
---
I am relevant to FF boards and I have haters. It is now confirmed, I am a Final Fantasy character.
#53Ah04385Posted 11/11/2012 2:40:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#54ilikeikeilikeikPosted 11/11/2012 2:41:12 PM

No... You're one of those trolls who are ruining the LR:FFXIII board and to make it simple to put it in your thick heads, you're getting away with it by ganging up on people who liked FFXIII and get their messages deleted.

I would never do that.
---
Hottest girl on the Lightning Returns board.
#55JackstinPosted 11/11/2012 2:42:18 PM
Ah04385 posted...
I have a question. Is kupo1705 Terra's alt?

No, Kupo just really fancies her is all.
---
Kiss the Evil Dragon King
#56MewMewFanPosted 11/11/2012 2:43:17 PM
ilikeikeilikeik posted...

I would never do that.

Obvious troll is obvious. I can tell a lie when I can see one. Tell me something, do you know a SaitoKojima? He used to be in this site on the boards, namely, the MegaMan and fighting game boards and he was nothing but a super troll, insulting people and bashing games people like and calling them kids. I know, I had a run in with that guy and I hope one day he will get what's coming to him. Just like the trolls in this board.
#57ilikeikeilikeikPosted 11/11/2012 2:48:01 PM
MewMewFan posted...

I would never do that.

Obvious troll is obvious. I can tell a lie when I can see one. Tell me something, do you know a SaitoKojima? He used to be in this site on the boards, namely, the MegaMan and fighting game boards and he was nothing but a super troll, insulting people and bashing games people like and calling them kids. I know, I had a run in with that guy and I hope one day he will get what's coming to him. Just like the trolls in this board.

I never insult people, or bash FFXIII. I like the game, and I am a Final Fantasy fan.

I'm just very bored.
---
Hottest girl on the Lightning Returns board.
#58MewMewFanPosted 11/11/2012 2:55:12 PM
MewMewFan posted...

I would never do that.

I never insult people, or bash FFXIII. I like the game, and I am a Final Fantasy fan.

I'm just very bored.

Oh my God! O_o ...But why do you help the trolls bash FFXIII or whatever you were doing?
#59bluedragon619Posted 11/11/2012 3:22:54 PM
Terra-Branford posted...
Neither can I! Nothing like replaying a masterpiece, and then its sequel.

To each their own, I like the designs, I hate the games
---
Your dead, NOW STAY DEAD
#60bluedragon619Posted 11/11/2012 3:24:56 PM
Terra-Branford posted...
chocolatesoda posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Terra-Branford posted...
I'm not Kupo for christ sake!!!

Don't deny it.

You and I, we are the same.

Good to see you're admitting it.

Are you so oblivious? The entire board knows I am not Kupo.

I don't know your not, that makes you wrong
---
Your dead, NOW STAY DEAD