I cannot wait to play FF13 and 13-2 this holiday.

#61The_Undying_84Posted 11/11/2012 3:52:17 PM
The hate for the battle system isn't exaggerated, it's terrible. Maybe you just think that because you thought that, in a full game, there would be more to it. But there isn't, the crappy game play in that demo is it. And XIII-2 is actually slightly better than 1 in that regard. The plot is terrible for both and even more stupid in 2.

Not a "vocal minority" either, I do not know anyone in real life that actually likes XIII (I'm the only person I know who was even willing to give 2 a rental). And I'm pretty sure the people online who say that they like it are just fake, troll personas, and do not represent their actual beliefs.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#62theofficefan99Posted 11/11/2012 3:53:46 PM
The_Undying_84 posted...
The hate for the battle system isn't exaggerated, it's terrible. Maybe you just think that because you thought that, in a full game, there would be more to it. But there isn't, the crappy game play in that demo is it. And XIII-2 is actually slightly better than 1 in that regard. The plot is terrible for both and even more stupid in 2.

Not a "vocal minority" either, I do not know anyone in real life that actually likes XIII (I'm the only person I know who was even willing to give 2 a rental). And I'm pretty sure the people online who say that they like it are just fake, troll personas, and do not represent their actual beliefs.

Even though I agree that XIII-2 is terrible...

this post is just... LOL.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#63Wakizashi_513Posted 11/11/2012 4:14:12 PM
The_Undying_84 posted...

http://t.qkme.me/6w2e.jpg
#64Ragnoraok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 4:29:24 PM
wow, I guess the rumors were true about the FF13 fanbase imploding...

I heard people saying that the entire system was poorly handled, and that you could get though the game fairly easy with it. I played the demo and though it was nothing short than a blast, and can already see it being very skillful.

IDK, from first glance, it seems that a lot of people hate the game because it is cool to do so. The same way so many people hate COD....yet it is the most popular shooter of all time. The same way Skyrim is regarded as a masterpiece, even though the gameplay is extremely outdated, and it is full of game breaking glitches. It seems that many are spreading their hate around, but it has more to do with individual petty grievances rather than based on logical annoyances. This is why I cannot wait to play both games to see if the game is excellent, decent, meh, or atrocious.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"