Hottest character of the series

#51dils-dPosted 11/12/2012 2:45:59 AM
madapocket posted...
ja, men jag är ju inte bra på att rita.

och lektionstid... meh, religion är värdelöst, kan lika gärna hänga här istället.

Du är bättre än de flesta I estet kan jag säga. Och va, hur ska man annars kunna bevisa för katolikerna I klassen att de har fel?
#52ValcristPLPosted 11/12/2012 2:46:11 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
ValcristPL posted...
User Name j-fielding95

Karma 8

Lol.

Shut up.

You just wait until I retake my former glory, and you'll still be struggling in the dirt trying to avoid suspension.

Hey, I have 500 karma despite all moderations. You only got 1, and you have 8 karma XD
---
I am relevant to FF boards and I have haters. It is now confirmed, I am a Final Fantasy character.
#53j-fielding95Posted 11/12/2012 2:47:53 AM
ValcristPL posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
ValcristPL posted...
User Name j-fielding95

Karma 8

Lol.

Shut up.

You just wait until I retake my former glory, and you'll still be struggling in the dirt trying to avoid suspension.

Hey, I have 500 karma despite all moderations. You only got 1, and you have 8 karma XD

It's just bad look, all you need to be reduced to 0 karma is for FireMage to converse with you. Talk about not posing a challenge.
#54madapocket(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 2:48:35 AM
dils-d posted...
madapocket posted...
ja, men jag är ju inte bra på att rita.

och lektionstid... meh, religion är värdelöst, kan lika gärna hänga här istället.

Du är bättre än de flesta I estet kan jag säga. Och va, hur ska man annars kunna bevisa för katolikerna I klassen att de har fel?

got a christian SoB in my class, the one who says homosexuality is wrong and disgusting (****ing idiot, every time he opens his mouth I have to struggle not to punch him).

I just say, "religion is stupid, I'm an atheist". Probably not the best way, but why waste more effort on them?
---
Hottest FF character isn't even a real character.
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/KyreeRosamunde/FinalFantasyXIV.jpg
#55ValcristPLPosted 11/12/2012 2:49:14 AM
j-fielding95 posted...

It's just bad look, all you need to be reduced to 0 karma is for FireMage to converse with you. Talk about not posing a challenge.

You do realize it is you with a banned main acount, not me?

And don't side with FireMage, I'm more than sure that it was him who reported your post. I mean, how many times he said he is THE BANISHER BECAUSE HE ABUSES THE REPORT BUTTON.
---
I am relevant to FF boards and I have haters. It is now confirmed, I am a Final Fantasy character.
#56kupo1705Posted 11/12/2012 2:50:15 AM
ValcristPL posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

And don't side with FireMage, I'm more than sure that it was him who reported your post. I mean, how many times he said he is THE BANISHER BECAUSE HE ABUSES THE REPORT BUTTON.

You said it was you.
#57j-fielding95Posted 11/12/2012 2:50:30 AM
ValcristPL posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

So now you contradict yourself too, first it was you who banned me, now it's him.

Excuses, excuses.
#58madapocket(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 2:50:51 AM
why do you guys argue so much?
---
Hottest FF character isn't even a real character.
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/KyreeRosamunde/FinalFantasyXIV.jpg
#59ValcristPLPosted 11/12/2012 2:50:59 AM
kupo1705 posted...
ValcristPL posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

You said it was you.

To spite the guy. I spite him all the time. Isn't it quite clear at this point?
---
#60ValcristPLPosted 11/12/2012 2:51:24 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
ValcristPL posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

So now you contradict yourself too, first it was you who banned me, now it's him.

Excuses, excuses.

Not so long ago you said you don't believe me. Contradicting yourself?
---