Falling off Top 10

#31FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 2:21:41 AM
TheOnlyEden posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheOnlyEden posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheOnlyEden posted...
XIII-2 sold poorly because XIII was not liked by people, it's obvious. Is is safe to assume LR will seel even less.

No, it sold poorly because it sucks

No one knew it would suck beofre buying it.

People bought XIII because it had FF in the title. They were disappointed, so a lot less people bothered with XIII-2.

Common sense.

LOL no. You don't know the impact of word of mouth, even after a few days. I forgive you though

What?

Given your reaction, its beyond your comprehension. You may take your leave now
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#32TheOnlyEdenPosted 11/14/2012 2:22:51 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

Given your reaction, its beyond your comprehension. You may take your leave now

Your argument to me telling how things are is LOL no.

Get a vocabulary.
---
The hotter hottest girl of the LR board.
#33TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 2:24:14 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
You mean you have no clue, and have not even tried to prove me wrong.

Not my fault you're not around when I and others do, you have no one to blame but yourself. I'm not wasting my breath on you as you're not worth it, go do your homework kiddo

Riiiight...an American who does not understand timezones...I am shocked...

Anyway, it sold 2 million copies (probably more by now), a lot of DLC, and cost 1/10th of a normal mainline FF. It also greatly contributed to an SE profit for the financial year. So you are completely wrong, as usual.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#34TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 2:29:32 AM
The initial poor sales of 13-2 are entirely due to 13.
---
#35TheOnlyEdenPosted 11/14/2012 2:29:55 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
The initial poor sales of 13-2 are entirely due to 13.

Thank you ;)
---
The reason for FFXIII selling good? Final Fantasy name slapped on it.
Reason for XIII-2 selling MUCH less? People already knew what is in store after FFXIII.
#36FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 2:37:26 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Not my fault you're not around when I and others do, you have no one to blame but yourself. I'm not wasting my breath on you as you're not worth it, go do your homework kiddo

Anyway, it sold 2 million copies (probably more by now), a lot of DLC, and cost 1/10th of a normal mainline FF. It also greatly contributed to an SE profit for the financial year. So you are completely wrong, as usual.

I'm never wrong. You know this and yet you try to prove me wrong, which just makes you look silly. You fail to see that topics are archived, you not being here isn't even really an excuse actually. It has sold from between 1.5-1.7 million copies, all reputable trackers have indicated as much. Over half a million of which was within a month, in Japan. Word travels fast, hence why sales took a sharp turn south. Now begone mortal
---
#37King_Shortt_IXPosted 11/14/2012 4:45:11 AM
XIII-2 sold well. It just suffered from being associated with XIII.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#38FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 4:51:52 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...

LOL again, no. Haven't you been paying attention?
---
#39TheOnlyEdenPosted 11/14/2012 4:53:18 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...

Exactly. I'm glad sane people know this.
---
The reason for FFXIII selling good? Final Fantasy name slapped on it.
Reason for XIII-2 selling MUCH less? People already knew what is in store after FFXIII.
#40TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 5:05:01 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

I'm never wrong. You know this and yet you try to prove me wrong, which just makes you look silly. You fail to see that topics are archived, you not being here isn't even really an excuse actually. It has sold from between 1.5-1.7 million copies, all reputable trackers have indicated as much. Over half a million of which was within a month, in Japan. Word travels fast, hence why sales took a sharp turn south. Now begone mortal

No links as usual (good luck finding one to prove your usual lies) and you have no clue how initial sales even work. 13 was the reason 13-2 sold poorly, initially. 13-2 was the reason 13-2 picked up and sold over 2 million + DLC sales in the end.

Dirge of Cerberus sold more than 1 million copies, when by rights it should have sold 5. It cannot possibly be because of FF7...

10-2 sold massively as well, despite ruining Yuna, and having a horrendous storyline. Yeah, 10 being awesome had nothing to do with that...

Either you are clueless, or you a willfully blind 13 fanboy.
---