Falling off Top 10

#41TheOnlyEdenPosted 11/14/2012 5:06:56 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
You mean you have no clue, and have not even tried to prove me wrong.

Not my fault you're not around when I and others do, you have no one to blame but yourself. I'm not wasting my breath on you as you're not worth it, go do your homework kiddo

Riiiight...an American who does not understand timezones...I am shocked...

Anyway, it sold 2 million copies (probably more by now), a lot of DLC, and cost 1/10th of a normal mainline FF. It also greatly contributed to an SE profit for the financial year. So you are completely wrong, as usual.

I'm never wrong. You know this and yet you try to prove me wrong, which just makes you look silly. You fail to see that topics are archived, you not being here isn't even really an excuse actually. It has sold from between 1.5-1.7 million copies, all reputable trackers have indicated as much. Over half a million of which was within a month, in Japan. Word travels fast, hence why sales took a sharp turn south. Now begone mortal

No links as usual (good luck finding one to prove your usual lies) and you have no clue how initial sales even work. 13 was the reason 13-2 sold poorly, initially. 13-2 was the reason 13-2 picked up and sold over 2 million + DLC sales in the end.

Dirge of Cerberus sold more than 1 million copies, when by rights it should have sold 5. It cannot possibly be because of FF7...

10-2 sold massively as well, despite ruining Yuna, and having a horrendous storyline. Yeah, 10 being awesome had nothing to do with that...

Either you are clueless, or you a willfully blind 13 fanboy.

Mage calling himself a god in 3...2...1...
---
The reason for FFXIII selling good? Final Fantasy name slapped on it.
Reason for XIII-2 selling MUCH less? People already knew what is in store after FFXIII.
#42TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 5:26:17 AM
9.6 million, mage genius. The number of 13 and 13-2 sold, combined. So 13 sold ~8 million copies, according to you? Lol, what a pillar of rational thought you are...
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#43FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 5:36:04 AM(edited)
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
You mean you have no clue, and have not even tried to prove me wrong.

Not my fault you're not around when I and others do, you have no one to blame but yourself. I'm not wasting my breath on you as you're not worth it, go do your homework kiddo

Riiiight...an American who does not understand timezones...I am shocked...

Anyway, it sold 2 million copies (probably more by now), a lot of DLC, and cost 1/10th of a normal mainline FF. It also greatly contributed to an SE profit for the financial year. So you are completely wrong, as usual.

I'm never wrong. You know this and yet you try to prove me wrong, which just makes you look silly. You fail to see that topics are archived, you not being here isn't even really an excuse actually. It has sold from between 1.5-1.7 million copies, all reputable trackers have indicated as much. Over half a million of which was within a month, in Japan. Word travels fast, hence why sales took a sharp turn south. Now begone mortal

No links as usual (good luck finding one to prove your usual lies) and you have no clue how initial sales even work. 13 was the reason 13-2 sold poorly, initially. 13-2 was the reason 13-2 picked up and sold over 2 million + DLC sales in the end.

Dirge of Cerberus sold more than 1 million copies, when by rights it should have sold 5. It cannot possibly be because of FF7...

10-2 sold massively as well, despite ruining Yuna, and having a horrendous storyline. Yeah, 10 being awesome had nothing to do with that...

Either you are clueless, or you a willfully blind 13 fanboy.

I don't lie. You know this and yet slander me. Then again I don't really expect someone that got kicked out of QR to do any better. Check NDS or any of the many sales trackers out there that actually do their jobs. This isn't grade school bucko, I'm not doing your homework for you. XIII was the reason XIII-2 had a succesful launch. XIII-2 is the reason the games sales plummeted at an exponential rate and its DLC sold poorly. DoC was a subpar game I'll admit, still miles beyond XIII-2 which BARELY has better sales. Also X-2 neither ruined Yuna, nor did it have a horrendous storyline, and sold well because it was good, though admittedly not as good as its predecessor. Be sure not to step out of line like Val, Potato
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#44FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 5:34:32 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
9.6 million, mage genius. The number of 13 and 13-2 sold, combined. So 13 sold ~8 million copies, according to you? Lol, what a pillar of rational thought you are...

Shipped=\=sold. This has been said hundreds of times. Maybe you should either A learn to read or B get a dictionary. Then again I expect nothing better from you, you being a disappointment in such matters is really nothing more than part of the status quo, like Val being warned, kupo derailing threads, and me being amazing in any and all conceivable means
---
#45King_Shortt_IXPosted 11/14/2012 5:43:40 AM(edited)
GrapeKiwi posted...
Any last words?Think this game will be a huge success? what about the FF future?

The game will sell fine enough, but the future is dim for FF.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#46TheOnlyEdenPosted 11/14/2012 5:45:16 AM
@Mage

Step out of the line liek Val?

Val laughs at you.
---
Reason for XIII-2 selling MUCH less? People already knew what is in store after FFXIII.
#47TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 5:45:23 AM
Most of the sites say sold 9.6 million, some say shipped. Even if you take it as shipped, you are pretending 1 million or so units of 13-2 did not sell, AND you are discounting every single sale site AND SE's own profit announcement. So either way, you are completely wrong. As usual.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#48TheOnlyEdenPosted 11/14/2012 5:46:12 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
Most of the sites say sold 9.6 million, some say shipped. Even if you take it as shipped, you are pretending 1 million or so units of 13-2 did not sell, AND you are discounting every single sale site AND SE's own profit announcement. So either way, you are completely wrong. As usual.

Fanboys. They do that.
---
#49FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 5:48:29 AM
TheOnlyEden posted...
@Mage

Step out of the line liek Val?

Val laughs at you.

Well he's not doing it here since he's warned :D
---
#50TheOnlyEdenPosted 11/14/2012 5:50:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]