Falling off Top 10

#61TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 6:02:59 AM
TheOnlyEden posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

You think this is flaming? LOL.

Maybe he is very sensitive?

Ever since that incident on QR, he has been insanely sensitive and defensive. Always retreating into his imagination... :(
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#62TheOnlyEdenPosted 11/14/2012 6:05:05 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
TheOnlyEden posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Ever since that incident on QR, he has been insanely sensitive and defensive. Always retreating into his imagination... :(

I'm not really sure what that is, I heard it's a site.

I dislike him for his behaviour here, and how he keeps saying he did something to people where he just reports people.

Also isn't admitting he is taunting people into negative responses moddable?
---
The reason for FFXIII selling good? Final Fantasy name slapped on it.
Reason for XIII-2 selling MUCH less? People already knew what is in store after FFXIII.
#63ClausudoPosted 11/14/2012 6:06:25 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
TheOnlyEden posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

http://blog.onlinemetals.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/nerds.jpg

That's what Mage acts like
---
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]
#64Wakizashi_513Posted 11/14/2012 6:07:02 AM
How many units has XIII-2 shipped, not sold. Anybody know.
#65Dinosaur_f4rtPosted 11/14/2012 6:09:52 AM
Cry moar!

About time this board went on the downlow on GFaq becuz of the trollololz.
---
Yes, I am the last surviving Dinosaur, Im cute, lovable, RAWRR! Fear Me!
#66FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 6:14:11 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

I don't lie. You know this and yet slander me. Then again I don't really expect someone that got kicked out of QR to do any better. Check NDS or any of the many sales trackers out there that actually do their jobs. This isn't grade school bucko, I'm not doing your homework for you. XIII was the reason XIII-2 had a succesful launch. XIII-2 is the reason the games sales plummeted at an exponential rate and its DLC sold poorly. DoC was a subpar game I'll admit, still miles beyond XIII-2 which BARELY has better sales. Also X-2 neither ruined Yuna, nor did it have a horrendous storyline, and sold well because it was good, though admittedly not as good as its predecessor. Be sure not to step out of line like Val, Potato

Um, you got kicked from QR for going mental. I was actually there at the time and watched you get banned.

13-2 also had a poor launch, not a successful one. This was due to 13. Its sales have actually picked up since then to over 2 million, because the game is actually not that bad. You calling DoC better, perhaps the single most disappointing game ever made and a disgrace to FF7, shows how biased you are against 13-2.

As for your val comment...lol...you have not even realised...

No, I got banned for saying I was Glitchy, which I did solely to piss Val off, and it worked just as I had predicted. He is an easy instrument to play

You OBVIOUSLY have no idea how video game sales work BTW. XIII-2 sold half a million in a month from its initial release in Japan (it hadn't come out any where else by this time, so try and keep up) At the end of May when all the DLC had come out it was reported across the board to have had sales of 1.4 million worldwide including from Squenix (it had been out for 5 1/2 months at this time) So when a little over a third of its sales were in a month that leaves 900,000 copies divided by 4.5 months. Even at a constanst rate per month of sales (which is impossible BTW due to the factor of diminishing returns) that's 200,000 per month. Which is again impossible to get roughly that # per month, especially since most games are bought within the first two months of initial release. It is statistically impossible for XIII-2 to have sold even 2 million copies. Also DoC is better. Also XIII-2 was horrible, it is the worst thing with the FF name on it due to a horrible inconsistent story, no difficulty, a drastic step down in terms of gameplay, horrible in game extras, crappy DLC, and hilariously enough worse graphics despite the two year difference. Defending it as you are is a joke, and not a good one. But again I expect no better
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#67FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 6:15:25 AM
Clausudo posted...
It may shut everyone up! lol

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/49774/final-fantasy-xiii-2/

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/49773/final-fantasy-xiii-2/

2.17 millions units sold for PS3

0.58 million units sold for Xbox 360

VgChartz is the Wikipedia of sales trackers, anyone can contribute. It is not a reputable source. You're dismissed
---
#68FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 6:17:56 AM
TheOnlyEden posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
TheOnlyEden posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

I'm not really sure what that is, I heard it's a site.

I dislike him for his behaviour here, and how he keeps saying he did something to people where he just reports people.

Also isn't admitting he is taunting people into negative responses moddable?

Quiet T-cup
---
#69TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 6:19:09 AM
I was there when you got banned from QR, mage. You were having some kind of meltdown, which culminated in the Glitchy stuff. Since then you have been...this. What did val say to you that affected you so much?
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#70TheOnlyEdenPosted 11/14/2012 6:20:00 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

Quiet T-cup

Wait, so you were actually kicked out of that site?

How sad is that? :D

Especially considering people like ValchristPL are sitting in there.
---
The reason for FFXIII selling good? Final Fantasy name slapped on it.
Reason for XIII-2 selling MUCH less? People already knew what is in store after FFXIII.