Falling off Top 10

#71FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 6:20:31 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
I was there when you got banned from QR, mage. You were having some kind of meltdown, which culminated in the Glitchy stuff. Since then you have been...this. What did val say to you that affected you so much?

No I was calling Val out on his BS. Also I have always been perfect, nothing has changed
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#72Jude_MathisPosted 11/14/2012 6:21:02 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
I was there when you got banned from QR, mage. You were having some kind of meltdown, which culminated in the Glitchy stuff. Since then you have been...this. What did val say to you that affected you so much?

No I was calling Val out on his BS. Also I have always been perfect, nothing has changed

lolz
---
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/23060942.jpg
Amazinngggg..
#73FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 6:27:14 AM
TheOnlyEden posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Quiet T-cup

Wait, so you were actually kicked out of that site?

How sad is that? :D

Especially considering people like ValchristPL are sitting in there.

Is it really kicking out when you orchestrated you being kicked out and can return at anytime? No, I thought not
---
#74TheOnlyEdenPosted 11/14/2012 6:28:43 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

Is it really kicking out when you orchestrated you being kicked out and can return at anytime? No, I thought not

You are just saying that to make it look like you wanted it. Just like when you say you banned people when you just helped the mods do their job.

Lol.
---
The reason for FFXIII selling good? Final Fantasy name slapped on it.
Reason for XIII-2 selling MUCH less? People already knew what is in store after FFXIII.
#75TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 6:30:01 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Right after you were banned you came to this site, and had ANOTHER meltdown, which got you suspended for ages. You spewed vile crap at everyone...so what DID val say to you, to make you rage so much?

Also I am still waiting for your sales links, and for your reasoning behind saying 13-2 had good early sales due to 13, despite 13-2 having poor early sales.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#76ilikeikeilikeikPosted 11/14/2012 6:30:17 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Also I have always been perfect, nothing has changed

Just because your mom said that doesn't make it true.
---
The unofficial Valbanisher
#77FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 6:36:35 AM
TheOnlyEden posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

You are just saying that to make it look like you wanted it. Just like when you say you banned people when you just helped the mods do their job.

Lol.

And by flame baiting, which hilariously isn't moddable. It's like saying a spider does no work when a fly gets stuck in its web. Give credit where its due
---
#78Jude_MathisPosted 11/14/2012 6:37:04 AM
TheOnlyEden posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Lol.

And by flame baiting, which hilariously isn't moddable. It's like saying a spider does no work when a fly gets stuck in its web. Give credit where its due

http://mlpchan.net/site/src/1346366053613.gif
---
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/23060942.jpg
Amazinngggg..
#79TheOnlyEdenPosted 11/14/2012 6:39:01 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

I do it. But it's not due here, you are just admitting you are a basic troll: Flamebaiting people.
---
The reason for FFXIII selling good? Final Fantasy name slapped on it.
Reason for XIII-2 selling MUCH less? People already knew what is in store after FFXIII.
#80TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 6:41:21 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
TheOnlyEden posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Lol.

^Knows neither the definition of trolling nor that it is moddable.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.