Falling off Top 10

#81Wakizashi_513Posted 11/14/2012 5:42:12 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
I was there when you got banned from QR, mage. You were having some kind of meltdown, which culminated in the Glitchy stuff. Since then you have been...this. What did val say to you that affected you so much?

No I was calling Val out on his BS. Also I have always been perfect, nothing has changed

Right after you were banned you came to this site, and had ANOTHER meltdown, which got you suspended for ages. You spewed vile crap at everyone...so what DID val say to you, to make you rage so much?

Also I am still waiting for your sales links, and for your reasoning behind saying 13-2 had good early sales due to 13, despite 13-2 having poor early sales.

How do you know it had poor early sales? Do we even know how much its sold? SE has given us a number of units shipped for the entire series, but not each individual game.
#82FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 5:42:40 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
I was there when you got banned from QR, mage. You were having some kind of meltdown, which culminated in the Glitchy stuff. Since then you have been...this. What did val say to you that affected you so much?

No I was calling Val out on his BS. Also I have always been perfect, nothing has changed

Right after you were banned you came to this site, and had ANOTHER meltdown, which got you suspended for ages. You spewed vile crap at everyone...so what DID val say to you, to make you rage so much?

Also I am still waiting for your sales links, and for your reasoning behind saying 13-2 had good early sales due to 13, despite 13-2 having poor early sales.

LOL what meltdown? And he raged at me for not liking The Room, that was it

Also I'm waiting on you to actually do your own homework and to actually comprehend my post where I made it evident it is statistically impossible for XIII-2 to have even 2 million SOLD. You learn nothing if I do it for you. And its not poor early sales when 2/7ths of said sales are in the first month. XIII-2 being the sequel to one of the best FFs was all it has going for it. And given the ending of XIII and XIII-2's abysmal quality, said sequel is unwarranted
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#83ClausudoPosted 11/14/2012 5:42:50 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
TheOnlyEden posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Is it really kicking out when you orchestrated you being kicked out and can return at anytime? No, I thought not

You are just saying that to make it look like you wanted it. Just like when you say you banned people when you just helped the mods do their job.

Lol.

And by flame baiting, which hilariously isn't moddable. It's like saying a spider does no work when a fly gets stuck in its web. Give credit where its due

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbl9o86FN51r1mtsdo1_250.gif
---
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]
#84FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 5:45:16 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheOnlyEden posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Is it really kicking out when you orchestrated you being kicked out and can return at anytime? No, I thought not

You are just saying that to make it look like you wanted it. Just like when you say you banned people when you just helped the mods do their job.

Lol.

And by flame baiting, which hilariously isn't moddable. It's like saying a spider does no work when a fly gets stuck in its web. Give credit where its due

^Knows neither the definition of trolling nor that it is moddable.

There is a thin line between the two, trolling is obvious and moddable. The other is a knee jerk reaction that makes people angry and nothing can be done but not to reply...just like how I'm getting you to reply ;)
---
#85FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 5:46:27 AM
Clausudo posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheOnlyEden posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Lol.

She must be quite a catch
---
#86ClausudoPosted 11/14/2012 5:47:53 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Clausudo posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheOnlyEden posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Lol.

She must be quite a catch

hahahaaa
---
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]
#87TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 5:52:01 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Also I'm waiting on you to actually do your own homework and to actually comprehend my post where I made it evident it is statistically impossible for XIII-2 to have even 2 million SOLD. You learn nothing if I do it for you. And its not poor early sales when 2/7ths of said sales are in the first month. XIII-2 being the sequel to one of the best FFs was all it has going for it. And given the ending of XIII and XIII-2's abysmal quality, said sequel is unwarranted

The meltdown where you got suspended for like a month. I am sure a lot of people remember it. You went quite mental.

And you still have shown no links to any stats of any kind, nor have you demonstrated that 13-2 sold well early due to 13 (it sold badly early due to 13).

http://gbatemp.net/threads/ffxiii-2-has-an-amazing-opening-sales-week-in-japan.316547/

Notice the sarcastic 'amazing'? Notice the bad early sales compared to every other FF, especially 10-2, even though 10 and 13 had similar opening weeks? Oh and I just looooove how you believe 13 did not keep people PERMANANTLY away from 13-2, even after its release, and how you blame 13-2 for everything. That kind of childishness is soo cute :)
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#88TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 5:57:35 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheOnlyEden posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Lol.

^Knows neither the definition of trolling nor that it is moddable.

There is a thin line between the two, trolling is obvious and moddable. The other is a knee jerk reaction that makes people angry and nothing can be done but not to reply...just like how I'm getting you to reply ;)

So you are knee-jerk reacting? Or is that just poor communication on your part?

You also think this is anger? Wow...I really hope you never actually meet a truly angry person...for your sake.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#89FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 6:01:40 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

The meltdown where you got suspended for like a month. I am sure a lot of people remember it. You went quite mental.

And you still have shown no links to any stats of any kind, nor have you demonstrated that 13-2 sold well early due to 13 (it sold badly early due to 13).

http://gbatemp.net/threads/ffxiii-2-has-an-amazing-opening-sales-week-in-japan.316547/

Notice the sarcastic 'amazing'? Notice the bad early sales compared to every other FF, especially 10-2, even though 10 and 13 had similar opening weeks? Oh and I just looooove how you believe 13 did not keep people PERMANANTLY away from 13-2, even after its release, and how you blame 13-2 for everything. That kind of childishness is soo cute :)

I called office out on his PS2 CGI fanboying, it was like a week...

Shows again you know nothing. XIII is loved in Japan (rightfully so), but they got a lot of pre release info. Turns out stuff like that matter, not like you'd know though...

Also I don't post links. I don't support laziness. Do your own research. How many times must I say it before it sinks in? I'm disappointed yet again
---
#90TheOnlyEdenPosted 11/14/2012 6:03:39 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

Also I don't post links. I don't support laziness. Do your own research. How many times must I say it before it sinks in? I'm disappointed yet again

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Whenever this guy can't do something, he tries to turn it around. LOL
---
The reason for FFXIII selling good? Final Fantasy name slapped on it.
Reason for XIII-2 selling MUCH less? People already knew what is in store after FFXIII.