Falling off Top 10

#91TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 6:06:43 AM
Nah, you insulted EVERYONE. Even me, though all I was doing was trying to stop you from self-banning. You also insulted randoms you had never seen before. It was a complete meltdown. I wonder if it still exists...

As for your 'no links' policy and speaking for Japan...LOL. Do you actually expect anyone to believe that?

Anyway, I am off to bed. I will dream of you.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#92Iampony1Posted 11/14/2012 6:38:00 AM
It just needs a trailer to get to No. 7
You know what people do when they lack a trailer?
They start doing nonsense, topics that are supposed to be off topic ARE on topic because there is nothing to talk about, NOTHING!
---
Bring awareness to Type-0 and Vs 13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63945817
#93GrapeKiwi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:26:51 AM
came back from store, went from 3 posts to 90+
jesus
---
Hi guys! I'm an ex HoN semi-pro who streams Dota 2 and PS1/PS2 GAMES: currently streaming FF7/Tales of Phantasia
http://www.justin.tv/kawaiikiwix3
#94Dinosaur_f4rtPosted 11/14/2012 7:30:40 AM
GrapeKiwi posted...

You know how it goes on this board. Some people = forever alonez.
---
Yes, I am the last surviving Dinosaur, Im cute, lovable, RAWRR! Fear Me!
#95Jude_MathisPosted 11/14/2012 9:13:38 AM
GrapeKiwi posted...

You know how it goes on this board. Some people = forever alonez.

Like kupo.
---
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/23060942.jpg
Amazinngggg..
#96FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 4:59:26 PM
TheGreatPotato posted...
Nah, you insulted EVERYONE. Even me, though all I was doing was trying to stop you from self-banning. You also insulted randoms you had never seen before. It was a complete meltdown. I wonder if it still exists...

As for your 'no links' policy and speaking for Japan...LOL. Do you actually expect anyone to believe that?

You can't really expect me to remember which members of your species I speak down to and when >_>

Lastly, doesn't matter if people do or don't believe the truth, as in the end it is still the truth
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#97TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 5:13:51 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

You can't really expect me to remember which members of your species I speak down to and when >_>

Lastly, doesn't matter if people do or don't believe the truth, as in the end it is still the truth

Failing pretty hard there, mage.
---
#98FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 5:19:28 PM
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Human, pls
---
#99TheGreatPotatoPosted 11/14/2012 6:08:21 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Human, pls

Even harder.
---
#100FireMage7777Posted 11/14/2012 6:09:51 PM
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Human, pls

Even harder.

Amuse me more, its too funny
---