Do you think Kingdom Hearts ruined Final Fantasy?

#21leopardsnakePosted 11/18/2012 8:12:34 AM
vishmarx posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
FF ruined itself.

KH never was any good to begin with.

---
People who don't like FFVII are called contrarians.
#22DragoonGriffithPosted 11/18/2012 8:21:52 AM
I couldn't care less about how popular FF still is.

I've played better RPGs this gen.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBEvtA4Uuwk
So much nostalgia already...
#23theofficefan99Posted 11/18/2012 8:41:21 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
FF ruined itself.

This
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#24theofficefan99Posted 11/18/2012 8:43:00 AM(edited)
Elice_Carol posted...
Nah, SMT just opened up to people that better jRPGs exist. Atlus gets off on Square's tears.

Final Fantasy as a series is still way better, and obviously way more popular and successful. Atlus does make good games, though.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#25Sin_HarvesterPosted 11/18/2012 8:46:01 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
FF ruined itself.

This

---
Tales of Graces F. It IS actually great !!!
#26MalakTawusPosted 11/18/2012 9:27:07 AM
No, i love FFXIII so FF was never ruined for me.

....anyway, i like KH but never loved that serie, so i don't care too much about it.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#27ArtefPosted 11/18/2012 9:28:55 AM
While I do agree KH made some good characters from ff look rather stupid ( cmon now a barret who don't curse ,roughhouse and have a good time all while dumping a few hundred rounds from his gun arm into something?) FF ruined it's self they let some nobody make a linear game play with little imagination for sidequests , the ability to free roam and a music composer who should be shot.
---
The bush looked at me funny, so I blew it up, but sadly, I could only put 6 peices of c4 on it :( What? I dont have a problem * click kaaaaaaaaaboooooooooom*
#28kupo1705Posted 11/18/2012 9:29:58 AM
Artef posted...
While I do agree KH made some good characters from ff look rather stupid ( cmon now a barret who don't curse ,roughhouse and have a good time all while dumping a few hundred rounds from his gun arm into something?) FF ruined it's self they let some nobody make a linear game play with little imagination for sidequests , the ability to free roam and a music composer who should be shot.

Barret is in KH?
#29iRawrHardcorePosted 11/18/2012 9:32:24 AM
No. Enix's buy-out of Squaresoft ruined Final Fantasy. Every game since has been a pile of crap.
#30MagiusNecrosPosted 11/18/2012 9:33:17 AM
Setzer. >_>
---
I GILGAMESH FAN KING WILL CONQUER THE VERSUS BOARD! HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board