Do you think Kingdom Hearts ruined Final Fantasy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Do you think Kingdom Hearts ruined Final Fantasy?
4 years ago#21
vishmarx posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
FF ruined itself.

KH never was any good to begin with.
People who don't like FFVII are called contrarians.
4 years ago#22
I couldn't care less about how popular FF still is.

I've played better RPGs this gen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBEvtA4Uuwk
So much nostalgia already...
4 years ago#23
King_Shortt_IX posted...
FF ruined itself.

This
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
4 years ago#24
Elice_Carol posted...
Nah, SMT just opened up to people that better jRPGs exist. Atlus gets off on Square's tears.

Final Fantasy as a series is still way better, and obviously way more popular and successful. Atlus does make good games, though.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
4 years ago#25
theofficefan99 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...
FF ruined itself.

This
Tales of Graces F. It IS actually great !!!
4 years ago#26
No, i love FFXIII so FF was never ruined for me.

....anyway, i like KH but never loved that serie, so i don't care too much about it.
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
4 years ago#27
While I do agree KH made some good characters from ff look rather stupid ( cmon now a barret who don't curse ,roughhouse and have a good time all while dumping a few hundred rounds from his gun arm into something?) FF ruined it's self they let some nobody make a linear game play with little imagination for sidequests , the ability to free roam and a music composer who should be shot.
The bush looked at me funny, so I blew it up, but sadly, I could only put 6 peices of c4 on it :( What? I dont have a problem * click kaaaaaaaaaboooooooooom*
4 years ago#28
Artef posted...
While I do agree KH made some good characters from ff look rather stupid ( cmon now a barret who don't curse ,roughhouse and have a good time all while dumping a few hundred rounds from his gun arm into something?) FF ruined it's self they let some nobody make a linear game play with little imagination for sidequests , the ability to free roam and a music composer who should be shot.

Barret is in KH?
4 years ago#29
No. Enix's buy-out of Squaresoft ruined Final Fantasy. Every game since has been a pile of crap.
4 years ago#30
Setzer. >_>
I GILGAMESH FAN KING WILL CONQUER THE VERSUS BOARD! HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Do you think Kingdom Hearts ruined Final Fantasy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived