Do you think Kingdom Hearts ruined Final Fantasy?

#31j-fielding95Posted 11/18/2012 8:35:19 AM
iRawrHardcore posted...
No. Enix's buy-out of Squaresoft ruined Final Fantasy. Every game since has been a pile of crap.

Depending on who you ask, Final Fantasy has been crap since...all of them. XIII, XII, X, VII, VI, IV, I. Which ever.
#32kupo1705Posted 11/18/2012 8:36:27 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
iRawrHardcore posted...
No. Enix's buy-out of Squaresoft ruined Final Fantasy. Every game since has been a pile of crap.

Depending on who you ask, Final Fantasy has been crap since...all of them. XIII, XII, X, VII, VI, IV, I. Which ever.

The only good one is the first one.
#33j-fielding95Posted 11/18/2012 8:37:52 AM
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
iRawrHardcore posted...

I agree, the rest are great, except XIV which is bad.
#34kupo1705Posted 11/18/2012 8:40:36 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
iRawrHardcore posted...

I agree, the rest are great, except XIV which is bad.

Nah.
#35MajinKogahazanPosted 11/18/2012 8:52:40 AM
zodiac_sword posted...
FF has no trouble ruining itself.

---
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/8746106/1/#new
Dubs>Subs
#36ValcristPLPosted 11/18/2012 9:06:20 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
Nah, SMT just opened up to people that better jRPGs exist. Atlus gets off on Square's tears.

Final Fantasy as a series is still way better, .

Never was, never will be.
---
The not yet revealed Valbanisher.
#37retep_onePosted 11/18/2012 9:14:04 AM
nope
for FFXIII ruined the FF franchise. im a hardcore FF fan until FFXIII happened. KH has nothing to do with it
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#38kupo1705Posted 11/18/2012 9:15:19 AM
ValcristPL posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
Nah, SMT just opened up to people that better jRPGs exist. Atlus gets off on Square's tears.

Don't worry, FFXV will have dating sim elements.
#39theofficefan99Posted 11/18/2012 9:15:22 AM
ValcristPL posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

Yes, it is. Final Fantasy is the face of Japanese RPG's worldwide (though it's second to DQ in Japan). You know this, I know this.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#40ValcristPLPosted 11/18/2012 9:18:16 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
ValcristPL posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

Yes, it is. Final Fantasy is the face of Japanese RPG's worldwide (though it's second to DQ in Japan). You know this, I know this.

Doesn't mean it's better, which is not. Not even close. Way off.
---
The not yet revealed Valbanisher.