Hulk should be in LRFFXIII for a very surprise cameo battle.

#41CranberryTacoPosted 11/24/2012 3:23:12 PM
kupo1705 posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
kupo1705 posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
When Virtual Gaming hits the market, hardcore gamers are going to have too much fun. I also predict the crime ratings goes down.

Meanwhile... 5 years post Virtual Gaming release... News Flash.... 'Due to VR gaming, gamers cant determine what is real and what not... so make sure you look out for civilians carrying kitchen knifes, they think it is a gaming gun, but you dont'

And when will that be?

As far as i know... Microsoft and other companies have purchased rights to it, so i suspect less than 10 years.

It is still in development. It includes a motion capture device which you can attach to your tv and you need to place these 4 screens on your walls... Thats all i know.. I havent researched too much.. Take a internet search yourself if you're in the mood.

But I must be able to interact with everything.
Touch it, and feel it.

HAHAHAHAHA. Either if that was a joke or not.... I would prefer that too. We need more real estate around nature instead of cutting trees.... And no im not a hippie tree-saver. But that would make a difference in this world which compensates the chemical waste.
---
Slick, Talented and a Musician/DJ.Munchkin of the FF Versus XIII Board http://www.memorylast.net/content/graphics/animated-gifs/taco.gif
#42CranberryTacoPosted 11/24/2012 3:25:48 PM
CranberryTaco posted...
kupo1705 posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
kupo1705 posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
When Virtual Gaming hits the market, hardcore gamers are going to have too much fun. I also predict the crime ratings goes down.

Meanwhile... 5 years post Virtual Gaming release... News Flash.... 'Due to VR gaming, gamers cant determine what is real and what not... so make sure you look out for civilians carrying kitchen knifes, they think it is a gaming gun, but you dont'

And when will that be?

As far as i know... Microsoft and other companies have purchased rights to it, so i suspect less than 10 years.

It is still in development. It includes a motion capture device which you can attach to your tv and you need to place these 4 screens on your walls... Thats all i know.. I havent researched too much.. Take a internet search yourself if you're in the mood.

But I must be able to interact with everything.
Touch it, and feel it.

HAHAHAHAHA. Either if that was a joke or not.... I would prefer that too. We need more real estate around nature instead of cutting trees.... And no im not a hippie tree-saver. But that would make a difference in this world which compensates the chemical waste.

FUNTING IPAD KEYBOARD!

Addition to the post: Virtual Gaming will be interesting nonetheless... But we will be surrounded by screens. You cant touch anything besides your house plant you cant see because of your VR helmet.
---
Slick, Talented and a Musician/DJ.Munchkin of the FF Versus XIII Board http://www.memorylast.net/content/graphics/animated-gifs/taco.gif
#43ExtremeLightPosted 11/24/2012 4:24:53 PM
CranberryTaco posted...

FUNTING IPAD KEYBOARD!

Addition to the post: Virtual Gaming will be interesting nonetheless... But we will be surrounded by screens. You cant touch anything besides your house plant you cant see because of your VR helmet.

Will we be able to play Yugioh like they do on TV? lol
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#44CranberryTacoPosted 11/24/2012 5:25:37 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
CranberryTaco posted...

FUNTING IPAD KEYBOARD!

Will we be able to play Yugioh like they do on TV? lol

I have no idea.... Yu Gi Oh is like Pokemon, Many people who are into japanese culture or japanese folk themselfs are very into pet animals so some of them are fanboying/fangirling into a franchise.. Myself... i disliked Yu Gi Oh... I liked Pokemon and Digimon aswell.. It is kind of funny.. Digimon was created before Nintendo's Pokemon.

The same can be said about the Sentai franchise... Haim Saban innovated it into the Power Rangers. btw inb4-jewconspiracies.

I was kind of suprised, But BIG WHO CARES.... I used to remember all the Pokémon creatures by name (the Kanto and Johto ones) but i am only playing the new Pokémon portable Nintendo games because i want to see how some designs are... But i only have 3 Pokémon i really like on my Pokemon Black/White cartridge.
---
#45King_Shortt_IXPosted 11/24/2012 6:08:52 PM(edited)
Good. Hulk would take care of the Lightning problem these games have.

With Toriyama everything is possible.

Quoted for truth.

---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.