Poll: FF game most responsible for the downfall of the franchise (redo)

#31VekkererPosted 11/25/2012 8:42:56 AM
DoC was not high profile. It's a cheap spin off, hardly responsible for any downfall.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#32nedrithPosted 11/25/2012 8:54:26 AM
Meh I don't think people know what is bad and what is good when it comes to listening to people. Trusting the internet over this kind of crap is just bad.

FFX and FFXII received basically the same kind of hate, it might of increased a bit but that's more or less due to the trolls efforts increasing. wait till FFXV comes out and everyone will be praising FFXIII.
#33kupo1705Posted 11/25/2012 8:56:04 AM
nedrith posted...
Meh I don't think people know what is bad and what is good when it comes to listening to people. Trusting the internet over this kind of crap is just bad.

FFX and FFXII received basically the same kind of hate, it might of increased a bit but that's more or less due to the trolls efforts increasing. wait till FFXV comes out and everyone will be praising FFXIII.

Just like how everyone praises FFVIII now?
#34VekkererPosted 11/25/2012 8:57:36 AM
nedrith posted...
. wait till FFXV comes out and everyone will be praising FFXIII.

Just because your kind keeps saying that doesn't make it any true.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#35Terra-BranfordPosted 11/25/2012 9:01:24 AM
kupo1705 posted...
nedrith posted...

I praise VIII now, and didn't before.
#36kupo1705Posted 11/25/2012 9:02:10 AM
Terra-Branford posted...
kupo1705 posted...
nedrith posted...

We all know you have a questionable taste.
#37Terra-BranfordPosted 11/25/2012 9:03:37 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Terra-Branford posted...
kupo1705 posted...
nedrith posted...

*yawn*
#38SiydhosPosted 11/25/2012 9:03:41 AM
I don't believe in the downfall of FF,besides why XIII have so much hate?
#39kupo1705Posted 11/25/2012 9:04:55 AM
Terra-Branford posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Terra-Branford posted...
kupo1705 posted...
nedrith posted...

*yawn*

I'm only telling the truth.
If you like FFXIII, it's no surprise you like FFVIII as well.
#40theofficefan99Posted 11/25/2012 9:06:00 AM
nedrith posted...

I don't know about that, but the hate will indeed die down once the Lightning Saga is over.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin