All of the movers and shakers on this board have a FF13(-2) character obsession.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. All of the movers and shakers on this board have a FF13(-2) character obsession.

User Info: zodiac_sword

zodiac_sword
4 years ago#11
My point was that people kinda know me here. Certainly not as well a lot of other people though.
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?

User Info: CranberryTaco

CranberryTaco
4 years ago#12
And i dont get why they do. They are just digital characters on your screen. Everyone has their fav character however, some are taking it a bit too far. Like they dont have other things to occupy themselfs with.
Slick, Talented and a Musician/DJ.Munchkin of the FF Versus XIII Board http://www.memorylast.net/content/graphics/animated-gifs/taco.gif

User Info: heartlessprinny

heartlessprinny
4 years ago#13
CranberryTaco posted...
And i dont get why they do. They are just digital characters on your screen. Everyone has their fav character however, some are taking it a bit too far. Like they dont have other things to occupy themselfs with.

Are you implying there are people on GameFaqs who don't have lives? Tis news to me.

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#14
What do you mean by a mover/shaker, zodiac? I'm pretty sure I count as one, but at the momo I hold no obsession with any of them. My desires are focused.....elsewhere.
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/

zodiac_sword
4 years ago#15
Elice_Carol posted...
What do you mean by a mover/shaker, zodiac? I'm pretty sure I count as one, but at the momo I hold no obsession with any of them. My desires are focused.....elsewhere.

People who are well known or people who post a lot. You will always be the Yeul girl.

User Info: DragoonGriffith

DragoonGriffith
4 years ago#16
Fang, though I wouldn't call it an obsession.

I just like her (which in itself is more than I can say for most of the cast).

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
4 years ago#17
Seriously though, The Sazh.

zodiac_sword
4 years ago#18
I didn't think of this until now, but it is not always positive emotions driving the obsession.

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#19
People who are well known or people who post a lot. You will always be the Yeul girl.

That's just my theory, though. I take no interest of that nature, for my interests are focused, er, on other things.
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/

User Info: Asuka2013

Asuka2013
4 years ago#20
Where have you been?
Sephiroth and Cloud are hailed as gods.
"I'll miss you." -Lee Everett "Me too." -Clementine
THE WALKING DEAD
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. All of the movers and shakers on this board have a FF13(-2) character obsession.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived