I really wish they kept the FF13 battle system...

#71Diablo56789Posted 11/30/2012 8:17:10 PM
oh look, one person going on and on about how much XIII "sucks"

that's not something you see everyday
---
Sometimes I like to kneel down. Put my arms around my knee's and lean foward. Why? Cause that's how I roll
S.T.A.R.S. Member: Nemesis STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS
#72ClausudoPosted 11/30/2012 8:23:06 PM
Diablo56789 posted...
oh look, one person going on and on about how much XIII "sucks"

that's not something you see everyday

Ahh I know what you are talking about. It is so sarcasm. Ahh
---
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]
#73ShinGundamPosted 11/30/2012 10:40:08 PM
CheckDaMic posted...
Will the battle system in LR-13 be deep? Or will it be shallow? Or will it bridge the gap for both types of players? That is what lies in the end for LR-13's battle system.

LR battles are different from VS, VS style is more of inventory and menu action based battles with instantaneous character switch while LR is solo game and sounds to me like the first Onimusha with a job system.
#74Lelouch71Posted 12/1/2012 12:53:10 PM
jurfi1 posted...
Umm no no no NO! FF VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2 all are better then XIII and XIII-2's battle system. VIII is actually one of favorites. Very underated.

FFVI-IX are the same damn thing. I can agree with FFX-2 but I disagree with everything else.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#75kupo1705Posted 12/1/2012 12:55:37 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
jurfi1 posted...
Umm no no no NO! FF VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2 all are better then XIII and XIII-2's battle system. VIII is actually one of favorites. Very underated.

FFVI-IX are the same damn thing. I can agree with FFX-2 but I disagree with everything else.

VIII has timed hits, something the others don't.
#76LenneValkiryePosted 12/1/2012 3:22:17 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
I wanted XIII-3.

I didn't want this.

You're in luck because this IS FFXIII-3. It just isn't named that way. Big deal?
#77TiaelPosted 12/1/2012 3:37:11 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
jurfi1 posted...

SMRPG had timed hits, that was fun.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#78Jackc8Posted 12/2/2012 10:04:45 AM
I'm very much looking forward to a new battle system. I really don't think I could take a third game in a row of pressing X to spam relentless assault on absolutely everything.
#79Mad_CartoonistPosted 12/3/2012 4:56:16 AM
I enjoyed FFXIII's battle system, although I can fully say that it's not the best out there >_>
---
President of the [SEEF] Club | Members: 27
Read [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Viola] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACV] Updated Every Saturday
#80kupo1705Posted 12/3/2012 4:57:32 AM
Tiael posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
jurfi1 posted...

SMRPG had timed hits, that was fun.

That's probably where they got it from.