Help with the final boss!!!! *HUGE SPOILERS*

#1theofficefan99Posted 11/29/2012 11:02:05 PM
Okay so I'm at the Chaos Core inside Bhunivelze. Lightning is Lvl. 83 and she has the Masamune equipped with Genji Gloves, Silver Boots, Black Belt, and she's in the Red Mage Swordsman class. ATB level is 6. I have acquired all of the Eidolons aside from Ultima and Carbuncle.

Anyways, the boss fights with Yeul are easy. It's when she dies and Lindzei takes over is when I start getting frustrated.

The thing is, I only manage to knock off around 10% of her HP before she goes berserk and starts spamming Meteor and teleporting around the room, making it really hard to hit her.

And the timer makes it even worse! I understand that the planet is about to fall and it might cause Valhalla to "cleanse the world's history" but the timer being set to 10 minutes is ridiculous. After 3 or so minutes Lindzei wipes the floor with me.

So, anyways, any advice, guys? And how many forms does Lindzei have? Hopefully not too many....

Thanks!
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#2theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:05:12 PM
And, is Lindzei a girl? It just took over Yeul's body and it doesn't have its own voice. Kind of lame if you ask me. There's probably its "true" form coming soon.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#3TorgoForeverPosted 11/29/2012 11:07:45 PM
I can haz tiem masheen?
---
Minority of 10,000: http://tinyurl.com/cj9qsgf
oFFiciAL ToRgO and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG RETurneRS
#4DragoonGriffithPosted 11/29/2012 11:13:08 PM
O_o
---
"waiting for a Tales game is like waiting for an organ donor"
#5theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:33:48 PM
Okay so I finally beat Yeul/Lindzei. I had to restart, but I used Odin early-on and transformed into his Gestalt mode, which stunned Lindzei. I unleashed a crazy amount of attacks on it, and once around 25-30% of its HP was removed, a cutscene occured.

Man, was it awesome. Another CGI cutscene occurred with Bhunivelze falling into the ocean, which creates a tsunami that causes Valhalla to be destroyed, and now I'm at "The Origins of Crystallis." Lightning's just standing around and I'm just walking around in big white space with some water on the floor and ash flying around. Kind of cool and weird at the same time.

I saved, though. How many forms of the boss are left?
---
#6Celes--CherePosted 11/29/2012 11:35:52 PM
One must possess an awful lot of free time to create such a fabrication.
#7TorgoForeverPosted 11/29/2012 11:39:38 PM
The pretentiometer's gonna skyrocket.

CODE RED.

as in rose.
---
Minority of 10,000: http://tinyurl.com/cj9qsgf
oFFiciAL ToRgO and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG RETurneRS
#8kupo1705Posted 11/29/2012 11:49:04 PM
Hit him until he dies.
#9marcBookPosted 11/29/2012 11:50:52 PM
You fool! You need to get the divine rose gunblade! You know, the one who shoots crystillized rose petals! It'd make the fight so much easier.
---
"The whole building's coming down!"
"This isn't good!!!" YOU THINK!?
#10ShurikenOfLightPosted 11/29/2012 11:54:50 PM
What is this I don't even..
---
5,134,769 stupid kids tried stepping to my elite skills and got their **** ruined.