Is Square Enix the next Namco regarding releases?

#1MagiusNecrosPosted 12/1/2012 3:59:46 PM
Topic.
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#2DragoonGriffithPosted 12/1/2012 4:02:53 PM(edited)
EDIT: That can be taken the wrong way. Namco is actually releasing games finally.
---
"waiting for a Tales game is like waiting for an organ donor"
#3MagiusNecros(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 4:02:34 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
No, because Namco is actually doing **** now.

Past Namco?

Though I don't see SRW OG2 going ANYWHERE.
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
#4DragoonGriffithPosted 12/1/2012 4:04:06 PM
MagiusNecros posted...

Past Namco?

Past Namco is definitely comparable to VersusXIII and Type-0 not being released here.
The "Rebirth" and "Destiny R" of the FF series, if you like it like that. ;_;
---
#5kupo1705Posted 12/1/2012 4:11:37 PM
Still not as bad as Valve Time.
#6MagiusNecros(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 4:14:06 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
MagiusNecros posted...

Past Namco?

Past Namco is definitely comparable to VersusXIII and Type-0 not being released here.
The "Rebirth" and "Destiny R" of the FF series, if you like it like that. ;_;

A shame about Destiny DC.

Even more shameful with Vista releases of Innocence R and Hearts R.
---
#7DragoonGriffithPosted 12/1/2012 4:16:46 PM
MagiusNecros posted...

Even more shameful with Vista releases of Innocence R and Hearts R.

Oh damn I forgot about those. I'm probably more immune to these games not being localized, because I know I'll have to import them eventually.

Did so with the T. Destiny games and Vesperia PS3, and I'll do so with Hearts R probably, once I buy a Vita.
---
#8King_Shortt_IXPosted 12/1/2012 4:17:52 PM
Even worse.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#9Kagayaku08Posted 12/1/2012 4:25:58 PM
SE has better excuses, one game is (versus) isn't made yet and the psp market here sucks. Namco relies on stereotypes of hte Murican/European markets, granted they have some validity, but Namco can stand to push the tales series a bit more here. With Xillia they've been doing better.

then again, graces was in game informer too. that made me think on something, Graces stuck out like a sore thumb among all the games in that magazine. Us gamers like to play the victim a lot, but these games are intrinsically different from the games that are popular in the West. Thats always gonna have negativity associated with it.
---
~When everything's made to be broken, i don't give a damn if you know who I am~
#10kupo1705Posted 12/1/2012 4:31:21 PM
Kagayaku08 posted...
SE has better excuses, one game is (versus) isn't made yet and the psp market here sucks. Namco relies on stereotypes of hte Murican/European markets, granted they have some validity, but Namco can stand to push the tales series a bit more here. With Xillia they've been doing better.

then again, graces was in game informer too. that made me think on something, Graces stuck out like a sore thumb among all the games in that magazine. Us gamers like to play the victim a lot, but these games are intrinsically different from the games that are popular in the West. Thats always gonna have negativity associated with it.

You should be glad they at least bother releasing their games here.