Prediction Time

#21Panda_KunPosted 12/3/2012 2:29:16 PM
Meh.
---
(o)(o)
( O^O)" The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#22gwoodtamuPosted 12/3/2012 2:34:20 PM
January IMO, they will have a big press conference dedicated to information regarding FF14, FF10HD, Lightning Returns, and then the big shabang, information regarding FFVs13, and an official release date of November 19th, 2013 . Square fanbois will rejoice, they will sing in the streets with celebration of a release date.
#23Terra-BranfordPosted 12/3/2012 2:40:01 PM
gwoodtamu posted...
January IMO, they will have a big press conference dedicated to information regarding FF14, FF10HD, Lightning Returns, and then the big shabang, information regarding FFVs13, and an official release date of November 19th, 2013 . Square fanbois will rejoice, they will sing in the streets with celebration of a release date.

Ummm...I wouldn't get your hopes up, that's like one in a billion.
---
I'm Val
#24mahroflcopterPosted 12/3/2012 2:42:52 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
I'm gonna buy this game, and I'm gonna like it. No slackjawed yellow-tooth is stopping me from achieving that, m'kay?

HEY! HEY! HEEEEEEEEEEYYYY!!!! People with slackjaws prefer the term "Jawely impaired"!
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
The DmC Demo didn't hurt my butt, it just gave it a rash. The cure? Play Devil May Cry 1, 3, and 4.
#25CheckDaMicPosted 12/3/2012 3:15:21 PM
one year anniversary of XIII-2's release. which is January 31st i believe.

second trailer in march... which was the month that XIII was released i believe.

i believe.
#26Asuka2013Posted 12/3/2012 3:50:35 PM
This month. LR:FFXIII's marketing team promised to "open the floodgates" on information. I'm excited, and really anxious to see if they've upped the graphics. Other games are catching up.
---
"I'll miss you." -Lee Everett "Me too." -Clementine
THE WALKING DEAD
#27Holy_WraithPosted 12/3/2012 5:07:59 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
ayaloren posted...
Why do you care? You're not going to like the trailers or the game anyway.

You sound pretty butthurt.

There's a chance I'll like the trailers and the game, and I am a huge fan of FF and I want a new one in my hands ASAP, so might as well look forward to this game. Albeit with heavy skepticism.

What a sad basket case you are, shadowheart/officefan.

First you troll and insult one of the nicest people here who never bothers anyone because she called you out due to the fact you have said you'd dislike this game.

Then you slowly start your usual fanboyism one step at a time for LR because you lie saying you need a "FF" fix but really you are so in love with the 13 series that you can't help but start falling in love with LR knowing it will be a lost cause game not made for normal FF fans.

Troll harder.
---
Now playing Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy III (on PSP), Halo 4 and Oblivion
Halo 4 owns Call of Doody: Black Ops II