Who is your favorite XIII series character and why?

#1MagiusNecrosPosted 12/4/2012 2:01:07 PM
Mine is Caius cuz he can't ever lose, has a Xanatos Gambit, BFS, wears purple, Kain Knockoff so awesome, screws the rules cuz paradox, VA, rubble buster, dragonblood, Bahamut Guy, evil smirk, he can use Ultima and you can't, Lightning Slayer, Comet Inducer, wears a purple powersuit, gives GILGAMESH a new weapon idea, cool battle theme, ominous latin chanting, he can jump so dragoon, uses head and shoulders dandruff remover, summons meteor in 7 seconds as opposed to Sephiroth's seven days, successful Xande, smart enough to not battle "The Sazh" or the "MIGHTY GILGAMESH", likes iced tea, needs his own game.

How bout you?
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#2kupo1705Posted 12/4/2012 2:01:35 PM
litghnig cuz shes da coolest
#3TiaelPosted 12/4/2012 2:01:48 PM
Fang cause she is XIII's "Dragoon" with Jump/Highwind, and her capability at damage when her role is Commando.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#4Terra-BranfordPosted 12/4/2012 2:01:55 PM
kupo1705 posted...
litghnig cuz shes da coolest

---
I'm Val
#5mahroflcopterPosted 12/4/2012 2:03:58 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
Mine is Caius cuz he can't ever lose, has a Xanatos Gambit, BFS, wears purple, Kain Knockoff so awesome, screws the rules cuz paradox, VA, rubble buster, dragonblood, Bahamut Guy, evil smirk, he can use Ultima and you can't, Lightning Slayer, Comet Inducer, wears a purple powersuit, gives GILGAMESH a new weapon idea, cool battle theme, ominous latin chanting, he can jump so dragoon, uses head and shoulders dandruff remover, summons meteor in 7 seconds as opposed to Sephiroth's seven days, successful Xande, smart enough to not battle "The Sazh" or the "MIGHTY GILGAMESH", likes iced tea, needs his own game.

How bout you?

Lightning kicked his ass in the intro and the DLC. The only reason he won was because the plot dictated that he do so. So not a "Lightning Slayer"... more like a "Plot armor to the max".
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
The DmC Demo didn't hurt my butt, it just gave it a rash. The cure? Play Devil May Cry 1, 3, and 4.
#6kupo1705Posted 12/4/2012 2:05:03 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
MagiusNecros posted...

How bout you?

Lightning kicked his ass in the intro and the DLC. The only reason he won was because the plot dictated that he do so. So not a "Lightning Slayer"... more like a "Plot armor to the max".

I sense maximum mad cuz Caius won.
#7mahroflcopterPosted 12/4/2012 2:05:35 PM
Lightning. I could go into reasons, but something tells me that the terms "Lightning fanboy", "Toriyama apologist", and a variation of other insults will be hurled my way whether I explain why or not.
---
The DmC Demo didn't hurt my butt, it just gave it a rash. The cure? Play Devil May Cry 1, 3, and 4.
#8jmichaelbpPosted 12/4/2012 2:05:38 PM
All of them, except Fang, suck.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#9MagiusNecros(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:06:57 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
MagiusNecros posted...

How bout you?

See Xanatos Gambit.

roflcopter pls
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#10mahroflcopterPosted 12/4/2012 2:07:07 PM
kupo1705 posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
MagiusNecros posted...

How bout you?

I sense maximum mad cuz Caius won.

I already said he did. However, he didn't win because of his tactics, strength, power, or anything like that... he one because of God Mode mixed with Plot Armor.
---