So what exactly is going to crash into Novus Partus after 13 days?

#21mahroflcopterPosted 12/5/2012 9:11:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/SOsM7.gif

Dat iz wut ill crash into teh Novus Partus!

(For the record: Shigeru Miyamoto is awesome and Nintendo still rocks... it's just a joke)
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
The DmC Demo didn't hurt my butt, it just gave it a rash. The cure? Play Devil May Cry 1, 3, and 4.
#22gjvaquinoPosted 12/5/2012 9:38:20 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Have they ever revealed that?

I'm guessing it's Bhunivelze?

Whatever it is, it will be something made up and totally different from what we know and expecting and we'll be sitting there looking at each other and be like "what the hell was that" and we will be scratching our heads.
---
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat
#23mahroflcopterPosted 12/5/2012 9:48:38 AM
gjvaquino posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Have they ever revealed that?

I'm guessing it's Bhunivelze?

Whatever it is, it will be something made up and totally different from what we know and expecting and we'll be sitting there looking at each other and be like "what the hell was that" and we will be scratching our heads.

Kind of like the entirety of XIII-2's plot.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
The DmC Demo didn't hurt my butt, it just gave it a rash. The cure? Play Devil May Cry 1, 3, and 4.
#24Prishe_Posted 12/5/2012 11:58:40 AM
Final Fantasy XV!
---
Learn about surviving here: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/blogs/bernkastel/uncategorized/
UPD: 12-4-12 [Current topic: Zvonareva]
#25Elice_CarolPosted 12/5/2012 1:40:16 PM
I was under the assumption that Luxerion's local Bhunivelze (the god) cult would try to awaken Bhunivelze with Lindzei (in human form) as their leader, succeeding after 13 days and the world is completely purged with light. Lindzei used Cocoon as a means of harvesting souls so as to open the door to the Unseen Realm, so that's probably why it's apparently better to kill people rather than keep them alive for the viper's machinations as it supposedly pushes back the time limit.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#26Noerah4evaPosted 12/5/2012 1:59:52 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
I was under the assumption that Luxerion's local Bhunivelze (the god) cult would try to awaken Bhunivelze with Lindzei (in human form) as their leader, succeeding after 13 days and the world is completely purged with light. Lindzei used Cocoon as a means of harvesting souls so as to open the door to the Unseen Realm, so that's probably why it's apparently better to kill people rather than keep them alive for the viper's machinations as it supposedly pushes back the time limit.

Woah. She's like a FF Expert. You are my role model Miss Elice. :)
#27AirplanePilotPosted 12/5/2012 2:21:50 PM
Noerah4eva posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

Woah. She's like a FF Expert. You are my role model Miss Elice. :)

Its an insider from Square Enix. :) I'd laugh so hard when it turns out NOT to be true.
#28RomangeloPosted 12/5/2012 2:31:51 PM
Vegnagun
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#29JaylesseePosted 12/5/2012 2:33:58 PM
Cocoon. Oh wait...
---
Music Resonates The Individual Soul.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.
#30Elice_CarolPosted 12/5/2012 2:36:27 PM
Its an insider from Square Enix. :) I'd laugh so hard when it turns out NOT to be true.

Why would you do that to me, I'm only trying to apply my own brand of logic.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/