Will Square Enix remake FFVIII?

#81carnage_91Posted 12/6/2012 2:52:36 PM
Clausudo posted...
Geisn posted...
Asuka2013 posted...
No, and who cares?
I loved FF8. I really did. The plot was great and an improvement from FF7's mish-mash, but I hope it stays in the form I remember it. You can't remake such a great game from over ten years ago. It wouldn't hold the same charm.

Lol, someone got some serious bad taste issues.
FF7 = by far the best RPG ever made and that is a fact
FF8 = very bad game design (summon spam) + horrible boring story and crappy characters. Only the card game was enjoyable the rest of the game is trash. One of the worst FF games if not the worst.

FFXIII is worst with very bad game design (paradigm), horrible boring story and crappy characters.

Only I like FFXIII is a superior graphic.

I find it funny how you try to bash another game just to make another one sound superior. Shows how much of a clown you really are.
#82Clausudo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 2:58:38 PM
carnage_91 posted...
Clausudo posted...
Geisn posted...
Asuka2013 posted...
No, and who cares?
I loved FF8. I really did. The plot was great and an improvement from FF7's mish-mash, but I hope it stays in the form I remember it. You can't remake such a great game from over ten years ago. It wouldn't hold the same charm.

FF8 = very bad game design (summon spam) + horrible boring story and crappy characters. Only the card game was enjoyable the rest of the game is trash. One of the worst FF games if not the worst.

FFXIII is worst with very bad game design (paradigm), horrible boring story and crappy characters.

I find it funny how you try to bash another game just to make another one sound superior. Shows how much of a clown you really are.

nah I love FFVIII!
---
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]
#83Ah04385Posted 12/6/2012 3:11:35 PM
carnage_91 posted...
Clausudo posted...
Geisn posted...
Asuka2013 posted...
No, and who cares?

The ff7 fan or the TC? The only person I saw bash a game to make the other seem better in this case was the ff7 fan.
#84KeriakuPosted 12/7/2012 12:53:50 AM
I've thought about directions they could take it with a 'sequel' focused on Rinoa's perspective.

Spoilers for FFVIII:

It would explore the concept of R=U and the idea of the meta perspective the different sorceress' would get as the power gets looped over and over again. It would all accumulate in being a personal struggle of Rinoa fighting against becoming Ultimecia tied, together with the realities and gods attached to the looping reality.

It could explore Time Compression more, and the GF's could be involved at this level too. They could explore and expand on how the GF's take people's memories away. Perhaps the GF's are doing it consciously with some planned based on Time Compression and the reaality cycle. They could totally 'fix' the orphanage plot with enough imaginative thinking. They could also have Hyne tie back in and actually give a 'conclusion' to it's world and have the Rinoa vs. Ultimecia thing develop into a conflic invovling Hyne for his powers back or something. And all of this could happen 'simultaneously' to the plot of the first game.

Basically there's the concept for a game that could be intimately tied to the first, expand on all of it's concepts and characters to make them better, and fix all the gameplay issues and polish them, et cetera.
---
http://keriaku.tumblr.com/
#85TorgoForeverPosted 12/7/2012 1:01:56 AM
kupo1705 posted...
DragoonGriffith posted...
Geisn posted...

Your kind needs to become extinct.

He obviously doesn't believe that.

What do we recommend him?
---
Minority of 10,000: http://tinyurl.com/cj9qsgf