You know we have a lot of topics talking about who the strongest protagonist is.

#31FreakonaIeashPosted 12/5/2012 8:32:03 AM
AesopRockz posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...
But I would agree on Yuna.
---

Weak as in she will summon a monster from hell to smash you?

Weak as in the party had already defeated said monster pretty early in the game when Seymour summoned it :P

Hell the Magius sisters took a good minute in a half to summon a beam of light that looked like it did about as much damage as Balthier's meteor that takes him a few seconds on his own. (of course the damage count is different because they are two different games)

Magius sisters?

And my Anima defeated most of the monster arena bosses, so your "party defeated her" logic is kinda silly.
---
Something takes a part of me... Something lost and never seen, everytime I start to believe, something is taken from me...
#32kupo1705Posted 12/5/2012 8:34:08 AM
It's actually Squall.
Without summons he's worthless.
#33TiaelPosted 12/5/2012 8:35:37 AM
kupo1705 posted...
It's actually Squall.

Same could be said of most characters from VIII, gotta Junction.

Selphie at least has The End and her Full Cure limits, not affected by stats, and same with Quistis limit breaks, just keep them at low HP.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#34kupo1705Posted 12/5/2012 8:38:26 AM
Tiael posted...
kupo1705 posted...
It's actually Squall.

Selphie at least has The End and her Full Cure limits, not affected by stats, and same with Quistis limit breaks, just keep them at low HP.

Quistis makes it possible to do a no-junction run.
And Zell can still do a huge amount of damage with his limit break.
#35Prishe_Posted 12/5/2012 8:38:59 AM
duuuuh. It's obviously that punk Vaan.
---
Learn about surviving here: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/blogs/bernkastel/uncategorized/
UPD: 12-4-12 [Current topic: Zvonareva]
#36TiaelPosted 12/5/2012 8:40:09 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Tiael posted...
kupo1705 posted...
It's actually Squall.

And Quistis is awesome, we know that.
Zell is a chicken wuss.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#37kupo1705Posted 12/5/2012 8:41:35 AM
Prishe_ posted...
duuuuh. It's obviously that punk Vaan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPhIgwIJHQQ&t=4m7s
#38kupo1705Posted 12/5/2012 8:42:00 AM
Tiael posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Tiael posted...
kupo1705 posted...
It's actually Squall.

And Quistis is awesome, we know that.
Zell is a chicken wuss.

I think you switched Quistis and Zell.
#39AesopRockzPosted 12/5/2012 8:42:12 AM
FreakonaIeash posted...
AesopRockz posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...
But I would agree on Yuna.
---

Weak as in she will summon a monster from hell to smash you?

Weak as in the party had already defeated said monster pretty early in the game when Seymour summoned it :P

Hell the Magius sisters took a good minute in a half to summon a beam of light that looked like it did about as much damage as Balthier's meteor that takes him a few seconds on his own. (of course the damage count is different because they are two different games)

Magius sisters?

And my Anima defeated most of the monster arena bosses, so your "party defeated her" logic is kinda silly.

Bahhhhh darn it I'm catching the MagiusNecros fever >_< I meant to say Magus Sisters lol. I brought them up because they are the strongest summons in the game. And no it's not silly at all. Here we see Seymour summoning Anima and she uses pain to kill everything with in a blink of an eye. Not very long afterwards it gets pummeled by Tidus and crew. It doens't help that it basically gets outmatched my Shiva in that fight! That is under whelming to me. As for the arena, I used Bahamut more and still won a lot...... so I don't see the point your trying to make by bringing up arena battles?
#40FreakonaIeashPosted 12/5/2012 8:43:45 AM
Your point is that Seymour's anima was weak. Yuna's anima could defeat much stronger opponents. Case closed.
---
Something takes a part of me... Something lost and never seen, everytime I start to believe, something is taken from me...