You know we have a lot of topics talking about who the strongest protagonist is.

#51Prishe_Posted 12/5/2012 7:59:26 AM
kupo1705 posted...
I guess nobody is able to fight because it's a game mechanic.

Except those who have shown to be able to do things in cutscenes. Like Cloud. Or Ultimecia. Or Zidane. Or anyone else that doesn't rely on game mechanics. tee-hee so weak

AesopRockz posted...
Not just mechanics, Vaan has this skill. Lightning has army of one yet has never done it in a cutscene, that doesn't mean she can't do it. If there's any proof, it's that fact that Vaan still still has access to it in his sequel too. And in the beginning we see Basch using his weakest one on a machine during a cutscene so they are canon.

It is a game mechanic. Unless you think Sepihroth busts starts and stuff. Something has to be done in a scene for it not to be so. Lightning wouldn't need that attack anyway considering what she's done. :333
---
Learn about surviving here: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/blogs/bernkastel/uncategorized/
UPD: 12-4-12 [Current topic: Zvonareva]
#52AesopRockzPosted 12/5/2012 8:05:48 AM
FreakonaIeash posted...
AesopRockz posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
Your point is that Seymour's anima was weak. Yuna's anima could defeat much stronger opponents. Case closed.

Well I'm sorry but from the cutscene Seymour's Anima did better feats aside from overdrives than Yuna's so I still stand by what I said. Also lets not forget Dark Aeons, I was able to stack Bahamut against Anima and won :3

Lol lets just agree to disagree......

Killing a few Sahagins with barely any HP is a bigger feat than defeating say... Omega Weapon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC8_aaeeabc&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL5pAznrd6aCsNWptFJqr3Mg

See, but you can replace Anima with any other Aeon and get the same outcome when it comes to those battles. Seymour's Anima was driven by a cutscene that had monsters swarming that gigantic stadium, she whipped them all out in an instant (also lol you actually used hp in your agrument) so, again, not seeing your point here.
#53FreakonaIeashPosted 12/5/2012 8:06:49 AM
AesopRockz posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
AesopRockz posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
Your point is that Seymour's anima was weak. Yuna's anima could defeat much stronger opponents. Case closed.

Well I'm sorry but from the cutscene Seymour's Anima did better feats aside from overdrives than Yuna's so I still stand by what I said. Also lets not forget Dark Aeons, I was able to stack Bahamut against Anima and won :3

Killing a few Sahagins with barely any HP is a bigger feat than defeating say... Omega Weapon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC8_aaeeabc&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL5pAznrd6aCsNWptFJqr3Mg

See, but you can replace Anima with any other Aeon and get the same outcome when it comes to those battles. Seymour's Anima was driven by a cutscene that had monsters swarming that gigantic stadium, she whipped them all out in an instant (also lol you actually used hp in your agrument) so, again, not seeing your point here.

So, Yuna can summon ANY Aeon and smash you to the ground, making her far from the weakest character.
---
Something takes a part of me... Something lost and never seen, everytime I start to believe, something is taken from me...
#54AesopRockzPosted 12/5/2012 8:19:23 AM
Prishe_ posted...
AesopRockz posted...
Not just mechanics, Vaan has this skill. Lightning has army of one yet has never done it in a cutscene, that doesn't mean she can't do it. If there's any proof, it's that fact that Vaan still still has access to it in his sequel too. And in the beginning we see Basch using his weakest one on a machine during a cutscene so they are canon.

It is a game mechanic. Unless you think Sepihroth busts starts and stuff. Something has to be done in a scene for it not to be so. Lightning wouldn't need that attack anyway considering what she's done. :333

Bust starts? As in the start button? I'm sure if he was playing me in Bloody Roar, he'd do just that out of anger lol. But let me remind you of something. Kuja destroyed a planet casually and endangered a crystal that held life of all the universe, ExDeath was going to suck existance (that means all dimension, space and time) into a pocket dimension. Sephiroth destroying the sun is extreme but it fits. But regardless I don't remember anyone doing any limits during scenes in FFVII anyway so your point is invalid.

Lol and what exactly has Lightning that didn't involve mechanics both than flipping and summoning Odin? Also like I said Basch did his in a scene, therefore they are canon. Accept or deny it, it is the truth ^_^
#55AesopRockzPosted 12/5/2012 8:24:51 AM
FreakonaIeash posted...
AesopRockz posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
AesopRockz posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...

So, Yuna can summon ANY Aeon and smash you to the ground, making her far from the weakest character.

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2009/7/12/128919367684965532.jpg
#56VanilleHopenPosted 12/5/2012 8:27:36 AM
Kain would like to volunteer himself as the weakest character in the enitre series, but unfortunatly he couldn't be here tonight on a count of being manipulated by Zeromus for the 2000 billionth time..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#57DemonPathRevyaPosted 12/5/2012 8:30:53 AM
I think Luneth is stronger than Benjamin at least.
---
"Not on my watch Monsieur Napolean Bonerhard!!!" -Tink
[Yoshida designs > Nomura designs]
#58AesopRockzPosted 12/5/2012 8:33:12 AM
DemonPathRevya posted...

Wait who's Benjamin again?
#59kupo1705Posted 12/5/2012 8:35:12 AM
DemonPathRevya posted...

Nope.
#60TiaelPosted 12/5/2012 8:35:53 AM
AesopRockz posted...
DemonPathRevya posted...

Wait who's Benjamin again?

Mystic Quest.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!