You know we have a lot of topics talking about who the strongest protagonist is.

#61AesopRockzPosted 12/5/2012 9:37:26 AM
VanilleHopen posted...
Kain would like to volunteer himself as the weakest character in the enitre series, but unfortunatly he couldn't be here tonight on a count he's busy gaging Hope and Vanille with his spear.

That's quite unfortunate.
#62ZeroBeatt(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:49:59 AM
AesopRockz posted...
DemonPathRevya posted...
I think Luneth is stronger than Benjamin at least.

Wait who's Benjamin again?

From Mystic Quest.
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
#63Prishe_Posted 12/5/2012 11:34:56 AM
AesopRockz posted...
Bust starts? As in the start button? I'm sure if he was playing me in Bloody Roar, he'd do just that out of anger lol. But let me remind you of something. Kuja destroyed a planet casually and endangered a crystal that held life of all the universe, ExDeath was going to suck existance (that means all dimension, space and time) into a pocket dimension. Sephiroth destroying the sun is extreme but it fits. But regardless I don't remember anyone doing any limits during scenes in FFVII anyway so your point is invalid.

Lol and what exactly has Lightning that didn't involve mechanics both than flipping and summoning Odin? Also like I said Basch did his in a scene, therefore they are canon. Accept or deny it, it is the truth ^_^

Stars. I can't edit posts yet because lolkarma. Don't compare Sephiroth to Kuja and Exdeath. Especially Exdeath. I'm shocked that someone suggested that Doesn't Cloud use one of his limit breaks in Advent Children? You know? The one where he actually does things unlike Vaan.

Lightning has her scenes in XIII-2 where she's tanking a meteor from Caius. And how powerful was his attack?
---
Learn about surviving here: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/blogs/bernkastel/uncategorized/
UPD: 12-4-12 [Current topic: Zvonareva]
#64AesopRockzPosted 12/5/2012 3:42:31 PM
Prishe_ posted...
AesopRockz posted...
Bust starts? As in the start button? I'm sure if he was playing me in Bloody Roar, he'd do just that out of anger lol. But let me remind you of something. Kuja destroyed a planet casually and endangered a crystal that held life of all the universe, ExDeath was going to suck existance (that means all dimension, space and time) into a pocket dimension. Sephiroth destroying the sun is extreme but it fits. But regardless I don't remember anyone doing any limits during scenes in FFVII anyway so your point is invalid.

Lol and what exactly has Lightning that didn't involve mechanics both than flipping and summoning Odin? Also like I said Basch did his in a scene, therefore they are canon. Accept or deny it, it is the truth ^_^

Stars. I can't edit posts yet because lolkarma. Don't compare Sephiroth to Kuja and Exdeath. Especially Exdeath. I'm shocked that someone suggested that Doesn't Cloud use one of his limit breaks in Advent Children? You know? The one where he actually does things unlike Vaan.

Lightning has her scenes in XIII-2 where she's tanking a meteor from Caius. And how powerful was his attack?

I was talking about XIII Lightning. You said we don't need her to do anything outside of gameplay for us to know she can do Army of One canonily, because of all she's done. Instead you're giving me examples of the sequel that have absolutly nothing to do with how she was in FFXIII, because that's when she could use Army of One. And besides like I've said for the 3rd time now, BASCH USED HIS FIRST QUICKINING IN A SCENE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME, so they are canon.
#65Prishe_Posted 12/5/2012 3:44:23 PM
AesopRockz posted...
I was talking about XIII Lightning. You said we don't need her to do anything outside of gameplay for us to know she can do Army of One canonily, because of all she's done. Instead you're giving me examples of the sequel that have absolutly nothing to do with how she was in FFXIII, because that's when she could use Army of One. And besides like I've said for the 3rd time now, BASCH USED HIS FIRST QUICKINING IN A SCENE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME, so they are canon.

XIII Lightning would be pretty damn weak. She got much stronger in XIII-2. Like I said, how destructive was it? Hm? How much damage did it do? This isn't a hard concept to grab.
---
Learn about surviving here: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/blogs/bernkastel/uncategorized/
#66AesopRockzPosted 12/5/2012 8:48:58 PM
Prishe_ posted...
AesopRockz posted...

XIII Lightning would be pretty damn weak. She got much stronger in XIII-2.Like I said, how destructive was it? Hm? How much damage did it do? This isn't a hard concept to grab.

Like you said? When?? We were arguing weather it was canon or just game play! Look I've made my point. You can deny it because of your obvious blind hatred for Vaan, or whatever, all you want. It's canon Prishe. *have a good night madam*

http://i.qkme.me/35rivj.jpg
#67Prishe_Posted 12/6/2012 4:19:02 AM
AesopRockz posted...
Like you said? When?? We were arguing weather it was canon or just game play! Look I've made my point. You can deny it because of your obvious blind hatred for Vaan, or whatever, all you want. It's canon Prishe. *have a good night madam*

OKies. Go join a forum that has a VS section and put Vaan in a match against almost anyone. He'll lose. Do so it ya don't believe me. I'm just tellin' ya the truth about it.
---
#68AesopRockzPosted 12/6/2012 7:13:47 AM
Prishe_ posted...
AesopRockz posted...

OKies. Go join a forum that has a VS section and put Vaan in a match against almost anyone. He'll lose. Do so it ya don't believe me. I'm just tellin' ya the truth about it.

For what, so I can get it through their thick skulls that Vaan's quickinings are canon and not just gameplay? I'm sure they already know.

Well because I can see you have no point to make or it's completely irrelevant to the conversation and I've already made mine,
Concession Accepted
You're off the hook now Prishe. Now fly freely :)
#69Prishe_Posted 12/6/2012 9:02:42 AM
AesopRockz posted...
For what, so I can get it through their thick skulls that Vaan's quickinings are canon and not just gameplay? I'm sure they already know

Except they know that they don't have actual feats worth a salt compared to other protagonists. Of course, you won't do it because the Prishe is correct. :)

Well because I can see you have no point to make or it's completely irrelevant to the conversation and I've already made mine,
Concession Accepted
You're off the hook now Prishe. Now fly freely :)

I've given you the offer to go do so. It will show you otherwise. :33 It isn't a concession if I've already told you what the outcome will be. it's just you denying it. n.n
---
#70AesopRockzPosted 12/6/2012 10:09:43 AM
Oh you're still here? I thought you were smarter than that Prishe v_v Shame coming from one of my favorite characters in the series. *tisk* *tisk*