Buying at full price or waiting on greatest hits for this game?

#11gjvaquino(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:27:50 AM
kupo1705 posted...
gjvaquino posted...
kupo1705 posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Not at all, unless I get it for free.

Why are you even on this board?

Because I want to.

Why are you here, Val?

Could it be that you are a sentient online existence that have somewhat, through the passage of time, developed a will of its own and is currently searching a way to make it to the real world??

Who knows?
The possibilities are endless!

Kinda like that movie Cool World.
---
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat
#12Terra-BranfordPosted 12/5/2012 11:33:29 AM
I'll preorder the limited edition.
---
I'm Val
#13BlueMagicLorePosted 12/5/2012 11:41:30 AM
Will buy a pre-owned copy when the price to drops to around $20.

I want the trophies for this game and I want to see how the FF XIII story ends, but that's it.

I refuse to buy new and fork over full-price because I don't want to contribute to any profits that Square Enix may make from this game.

The new Novus Partus world? Not entirely what I expected, but jolly good.
The doomsday clock? Okiedokie.
Lightning as the only playable character and Toriyama's waxing poetic about her? Deal breaker.
#14Prishe_Posted 12/5/2012 12:46:30 PM
gjvaquino posted...
Could it be that you are a sentient online existence that have somewhat, through the passage of time, developed a will of its own and is currently searching a way to make it to the real world??

Kupo1705 is a dam spambot created by myself and Terra Branford way back when. We released him to annoy mortals which is the rest of ya guys. Plus, Terra too.
---
Learn about surviving here: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/blogs/bernkastel/uncategorized/
UPD: 12-4-12 [Current topic: Zvonareva]
#15FreakonaIeashPosted 12/5/2012 12:48:30 PM
Prishe_ posted...
gjvaquino posted...

Kupo1705 is a dam spambot created by myself and Terra Branford way back when. We released him to annoy mortals which is the rest of ya guys. Plus, Terra too.

Can you please uninstall him now? Someone might think he is a real person with a miserable life and feel sorry for him.
---
Something takes a part of me... Something lost and never seen, everytime I start to believe, something is taken from me...
#16Prishe_Posted 12/5/2012 12:49:49 PM
FreakonaIeash posted...
Can you please uninstall him now? Someone might think he is a real person with a miserable life and feel sorry for him.

Ask that dumb mortal Terra since he's her baby. I have nothing to do with him these days.
---
Learn about surviving here: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/blogs/bernkastel/uncategorized/
UPD: 12-4-12 [Current topic: Zvonareva]
#17heartlesshero17Posted 12/5/2012 2:23:03 PM
Last one describes me perfectly.
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#18King_Shortt_IXPosted 12/5/2012 2:47:26 PM(edited)
Just wait for the bargain bin, and the price will drastically fall after 6 months or so. No Lightning Saga game is worth $60.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#19kupo1705Posted 12/5/2012 2:47:35 PM
Prishe_ posted...
FreakonaIeash posted...

Ask that dumb mortal Terra since he's her baby. I have nothing to do with him these days.

I suggest you apologize right now.
#20Noerah4evaPosted 12/5/2012 2:48:20 PM
Defenitely buy several copies upon release. Than force the magical genius of Toriyama upon my bffs. Teehee :)