Final Fantasy X-2's combat/job class system is overrated..

#61EIice_CaroIPosted 12/8/2012 4:28:36 PM
donkeyjack posted...
@Kupo1705

Trolling sighted.

kupo's not a troll. He's one of the best users the board has ever seen.

Except Valcrist. That guy's even better than kupo.

If we had more users liek that, we'd never have trolls!
#62zodiac_swordPosted 12/8/2012 4:29:38 PM
EIice_CaroI posted...
donkeyjack posted...
@Kupo1705

Trolling sighted.

Wraith?
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#63kupo1705Posted 12/8/2012 4:30:48 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
EIice_CaroI posted...
donkeyjack posted...
@Kupo1705

Trolling sighted.

Wraith?

Doubt it.
#64zodiac_swordPosted 12/8/2012 4:33:06 PM
kupo1705 posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
EIice_CaroI posted...
donkeyjack posted...
@Kupo1705

Trolling sighted.

Wraith?

Doubt it.

One thing a know is that the user name is E(i)ice_Caro(i)
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#65Mad_CartoonistPosted 12/8/2012 5:32:55 PM
TheGreatPotato posted...
I liked dressing up Paine.

...You're a girl? =[]=
---
Prez of the Sophia Esteed Eternal Fan Club (27)
Read [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Viola] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACV] Updated Every Saturday
#66mad_hax_manPosted 12/8/2012 5:55:06 PM
VanilleHopen posted...
All the monsters are just stolen from the first game and given dumber names and different stats.. Every monster was pretty much given an annoying status effect or ability (like poison, instant death, or reducing your hp to 1) which didn't add any challenge to the game just annoyance..

THe job classes are completly unbalanced as the Dark Knight and (end game) mascot are far superior to everything else except the gunner for dps (with catnip)

So your made that the super secret, super hard to get and super hard to level up job sphere is over powered?
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
#67jurfi1Posted 12/8/2012 6:42:09 PM
EIice_CaroI posted...
donkeyjack posted...
@Kupo1705

Trolling sighted.

I called him a Troll becouse he hates FF XIII and has no interest in this game what so ever. This came from Kupo not me. Kupo stays on the board and ridicules FF games and hates on some even. I dont understand someone going out of there way to make a user name FF related if your not an extreme fan and further more i do not see the point of someone hanging around a board that they have no interest in what so ever. Hanging around a board just to bash on the game when Kupo is actually refering to the game in my opinion a form of trolling.
---
Im a Royal pain in the Ludroth!
Monster Hunter Tri: BaByEaTR
#68_EggplantWizardPosted 12/8/2012 10:28:24 PM
mad_hax_man posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
All the monsters are just stolen from the first game and given dumber names and different stats.. Every monster was pretty much given an annoying status effect or ability (like poison, instant death, or reducing your hp to 1) which didn't add any challenge to the game just annoyance..

THe job classes are completly unbalanced as the Dark Knight and (end game) mascot are far superior to everything else except the gunner for dps (with catnip)

So your made that the super secret, super hard to get and super hard to level up job sphere is over powered?

This.
The mascot dress sphere is a reward for those hardcore gamers that put in the effort to get it. ...and nobody is forcing you to play as a dark knight; if it's too OP, then switch to something else.
---
Currently playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, Minecraft, Secret of Mana, and Wild Guns.
#69Mad_CartoonistPosted 12/8/2012 10:55:27 PM
jurfi1 posted...
I called him a Troll becouse he hates FF XIII and has no interest in this game what so ever. This came from Kupo not me. Kupo stays on the board and ridicules FF games and hates on some even. I dont understand someone going out of there way to make a user name FF related if your not an extreme fan and further more i do not see the point of someone hanging around a board that they have no interest in what so ever. Hanging around a board just to bash on the game when Kupo is actually refering to the game in my opinion a form of trolling.

You should have just ignored him.
There's an ignore function. It's an awesome function because it makes trolls shut up until someone quotes them.
---
Prez of the Sophia Esteed Eternal Fan Club (27)
Read [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Viola] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACV] Updated Every Saturday
#70jurfi1Posted 12/9/2012 10:41:19 AM
MalakTawus posted...
kupo1705 posted...
MalakTawus posted...
kupo1705 posted...
MalakTawus posted...
Imo FFX-2's battle system is second only to FFXIII.

As the worst battle system?

No, as the best battle system.

That makes no sense.

No, saying that my phrase doesn't make any sense is the same as saying to yourself that you are a moron.
If you are not smart enough to undestand my phrase it's not my fault, just go back to school and study a bit more,lol.

Dont bother with this FF hatin troll. He/She has a problem with any and every ff game you bring up. So just ignore him/her.
---
Im a Royal pain in the Ludroth!
Monster Hunter Tri: BaByEaTR