Erren Van Duine... *sigh*

#1Asuka2013Posted 12/7/2012 4:07:37 PM
Her new homepage to NovaCrystallis.net is, well...rather embarrassing. It features Noctis and Stella, two of the driest characters I've ever had the misfortune to be introduced to. Overall, it's just another way to force her opinion on her followers and visitors to the site. I remember the good ol' days when Erren used to write fair articles, didn't have a Twitter feed dedicated to hating FFXIII and any other game besides VII, and didn't moderate her comments.

Anyone else notice this? I can't be the only one.
---
"I'll miss you." -Lee Everett "Me too." -Clementine
THE WALKING DEAD
#2Wakizashi_513Posted 12/7/2012 4:12:24 PM
I've seen her change it a couple of times. She had the FFXIII-2 box art logo a couple of months ago.
#3CranberryTacoPosted 12/7/2012 4:17:20 PM
She has decent articles. However, like many, she is anticipating the release of new Versus updates. Hence the fact she hardly bothers... As far as i know that is.. I only visit her site around once a month so what do i know.

[:: Im on mobile Gamefaqs so bear with me if i have posting errors. ::]
---
Slick Musician / DJ / FF Versus Munchkin Making moves yeah on the dancefloor, got to groove on, baby yeah real hardcore
#4ayalorenPosted 12/7/2012 4:20:26 PM
Her articles are professional. Her tweets are terrible.
---
I'm only as good as you allow me to be.
#5Asuka2013(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:22:29 PM
ayaloren posted...

Which is why I don't understand why she can't get her own personal Twitter so we don't have to see it...some of her comments are, well...childish, to say the least.
---
THE WALKING DEAD
#6Asuka2013(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:23:57 PM
Wakizashi_513 posted...
I've seen her change it a couple of times. She had the FFXIII-2 box art logo a couple of months ago.

Yes, to try and appease the fans that were outraged at her ridiculous "opinion article" on LR:FFXIII's teaser announcement. Obviously she didn't like it because Lightning is apparently the worst character to her, but hey, that's Van Duine for ya.
Next thing you know there'll be a faded Versus background in every article.
---
THE WALKING DEAD
#7CranberryTacoPosted 12/7/2012 4:26:52 PM
Asuka2013 posted...
ayaloren posted...

Which is why I don't understand why she can't get her own personal Twitter so we don't have to see it...some of her comments are, well...childish, to say the least.

Was thinking the same. Twitter contradicts when it comes to professional/artists/actors accounts.

Imo Twitter is only good for promotion of your products or news, otherwise its like that wanky Facebook wall.

Tweet: I am going to make a sandwhich..... Next tweet: Wowww im sooooo tired, gooodnight guyz

Big who cares.
---
Slick Musician / DJ / FF Versus Munchkin Making moves yeah on the dancefloor, got to groove on, baby yeah real hardcore
#8MysteryVeilPosted 12/7/2012 5:01:47 PM
I don't even know who this person is, and quite frankly I don't care to know.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#9kanartPosted 12/7/2012 5:33:07 PM
She is a good example of what we should expect about FF fanbase.
#10theofficefan99Posted 12/7/2012 5:38:28 PM
TC you sound butthurt that she's more interested in Versus XIII than with any of Toriyama's creations.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin