To those who say FFXIII is being milked

#1LenneValkiryePosted 12/8/2012 4:23:33 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/06/final-fantasy-iv-climbs-mt-ordeals-returns-as-iphone-and-android-game/

Yet another FFIV re-re-re-re-re-release.
Good lord.
#2kupo1705Posted 12/8/2012 4:24:37 AM
They're both being milked.
#3FreakonaIeashPosted 12/8/2012 4:48:54 AM
That topic was already made.

And yes, they are overdoing it, IV is an excellent game but there should be a limit on milking.
---
Something takes a part of me... Something lost and never seen, everytime I start to believe, something is taken from me...
#4Terra-BranfordPosted 12/8/2012 4:55:04 AM
Every Final Fantasy title is used as a cash cow, wouldn't make sense not to. People just class something being milked if they don't like the game for some stupid reason, but games they like aren't being milked.
---
I'm Val
#5kupo1705Posted 12/8/2012 4:57:42 AM
Terra-Branford posted...
Every Final Fantasy title is used as a cash cow, wouldn't make sense not to. People just class something being milked if they don't like the game for some stupid reason, but games they like aren't being milked.

Nope.
In fact, I would rather have a game I dislike being milked than a game I like.
#6King_Shortt_IXPosted 12/8/2012 4:58:37 AM
One is a classic FF, the other isn't.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#7Terra-BranfordPosted 12/8/2012 4:59:40 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Terra-Branford posted...

Nope.
In fact, I would rather have a game I dislike being milked than a game I like.

So would I, but if most likes a particular game, it makes them exempt from being milked for some stupid reason, if it isn't being used as a cash cow and the games popular, thee developers are stupid.
---
I'm Val
#8FreakonaIeashPosted 12/8/2012 5:00:49 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
One is a classic FF, the other isn't.

So it being classic means it can be released a billion times? They won't get new people to play it, every person remotely interested in playing FFIV most likely already did.
---
Something takes a part of me... Something lost and never seen, everytime I start to believe, something is taken from me...
#9DragoonGriffithPosted 12/8/2012 5:03:02 AM
Terra-Branford posted...
Every Final Fantasy title is used as a cash cow, wouldn't make sense not to.

FFV, FFVI and FFIX?
---
Curently playing: TotA, WA3, Terranigma
#10King_Shortt_IXPosted 12/8/2012 5:03:04 AM
If they think they can make money milking it to death, they will release their classics to heck and back.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.