Edge from Star Ocean IV VS Lightning from FFXIII, FFXIII-2, and LRFFXIII

#31DullahanEXPosted 12/8/2012 10:51:56 PM(edited)
emo has really lost all it's meaning nowadays, huh?

Anyway, no contest Lightning. Edge is too dumb to live.
---
Currently Playing: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Legend of Mana
#32Mad_CartoonistPosted 12/8/2012 10:50:09 PM
TorgoForever posted...
Wait a second...

FFIV Edge
Edge Maverick
Cross Edge

It seems Edge is a trend worse than tree vil- *recalls Saber's Edge* NEVER MIND.

To be honest, I did not expect 'a lot' from a fan service game like Cross Edge.
Then again, if it wasn't because of the fan services and Aurica, I wouldn't even gave the game a second look >_>
---
Prez of the Sophia Esteed Eternal Fan Club (27)
Read [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Viola] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACV] Updated Every Saturday
#33DragoonGriffithPosted 12/9/2012 2:08:34 AM
Edge is by far the worse of the two.

Edge is actually a good candidate for worst JRPG protagonist ever.
---
Curently playing: TotA, WA3, Terranigma
#34TheGreatPotatoPosted 12/9/2012 3:39:44 AM
roxas9001 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
So let me get this straight....being forced once again to became a slave to the Fal'cie, seeing the thousands of people she has killed, having her sister die in her arms, failing to save the remnants of humanity, and then being upset, makes Lightning an emo?

What do you do for an encore, trollsudo, say that someone who reacts 'emotionally' to killing 4 billion people is also an emo? Oh wait...

Did not know choosing to help Etro meant the same as being forced, please learn the correct terms.

'Help me or all of existence ends' is not a choice for her, genius.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#35roxas9001Posted 12/9/2012 9:19:41 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
roxas9001 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
So let me get this straight....being forced once again to became a slave to the Fal'cie, seeing the thousands of people she has killed, having her sister die in her arms, failing to save the remnants of humanity, and then being upset, makes Lightning an emo?

What do you do for an encore, trollsudo, say that someone who reacts 'emotionally' to killing 4 billion people is also an emo? Oh wait...

Did not know choosing to help Etro meant the same as being forced, please learn the correct terms.

It is.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#36TheGreatPotatoPosted 12/9/2012 10:03:55 AM
roxas9001 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
roxas9001 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

It is.

Ah, the logic of a child...good one!

Yeah, she is going to let everything and everyone die, including her sister, for 5 minutes of 'freedom'. For her, there is no choice.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#37kupo1705Posted 12/9/2012 10:06:09 AM(edited)
TheGreatPotato posted...
roxas9001 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
roxas9001 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

It is.

Yeah, she is going to let everything and everyone die, including her sister, for 5 minutes of 'freedom'. For her, there is no choice.

Can you do something other then calling others children?
#38roxas9001Posted 12/9/2012 10:45:02 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...

Nobody was going to die for another 500 yrs, so you're wrong about that 5 mins crap. If Etro would've left the crew crystallized then everything would be ok(Minus a family reunion).
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#39carnage_91Posted 12/9/2012 10:58:52 AM
The video game community is weird. You have Edge who kills billions and he's considered the worst, but if someone like Kratos does it he's considered a badass.
#40DragoonGriffithPosted 12/9/2012 11:03:39 AM
carnage_91 posted...
The video game community is weird. You have Edge who kills billions and he's considered the worst, but if someone like Kratos does it he's considered a badass.

I don't remember Kratos being emo for 20% of the game after that scene, just because "oh no, I ******* ruined the alternate Earth".

I mean, really? **** that.
---
Curently playing: TotA, WA3, Terranigma