What if this game has the best story in the series?

#21Asuka2013Posted 12/8/2012 11:01:53 PM
chocolatesoda posted...
There is no need to forgive Toriyama. It is the people here who Toriyama must forgive.

Well said.

I for one am looking forward to it. The new world gives a chance for some cool new badass characters to come in. Noel was a bore and Yeul could have died for eternity for all I cared and Caius was meh. The new character designs are promising, though. Seems like Lightning might just have a few friends in all of this.
As long as Snow isn't in it for longer than five minutes we're good. He's probably the worst FF character to date.
---
"I'll miss you." -Lee Everett "Me too." -Clementine
THE WALKING DEAD
#22kupo1705Posted 12/9/2012 3:21:39 AM
Why would I?
#23VekkererPosted 12/9/2012 4:21:57 AM(edited)
If the game does turn out to have the best story in the series (lol), then I'll jump on my fly pig, kidnap Scarlett Johansen and marry her and, maybe, I dunno, write a positive review about the game or something.

Since it's pretty much impossible for it to have the best plot in the series (seeing how it's a continuation of one of the worst plots), I guess I can do all sorts of silly things. Though the notion of 'forgiving Big T' is a bit... sillier. He's just made some bad games, it's not like he's personally offended me.

---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#24j-fielding95Posted 12/9/2012 4:31:12 AM
He doesn't need to be forgiven, I'm sure he's loving the money he gets for his prestigious role.
#25King_Shortt_IXPosted 12/9/2012 9:07:27 AM
If it does, then I will eat my words.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#26TheGreatPotatoPosted 12/9/2012 9:20:26 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...

We both know that is a lie.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: arguing with a fat moogle.
#27kupo1705Posted 12/9/2012 9:21:02 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...

Does it make a difference?
#28King_Shortt_IXPosted 12/9/2012 9:21:32 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...

Only one way to find out.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#29arvilinoPosted 12/9/2012 9:36:42 AM
heartlesshero17 posted...
Would some of you guys finally forgive Toriyama?

Do you really think they'd admit it was the best even if hypothetically it was?
#30Freak-quencyPosted 12/9/2012 9:44:52 AM
minime_sen posted...
Forgive Toriyama? There's nothing to forgive because I'm not a hardcore FF fan, and he doesn't owe me anything. If he made something I like, then I would come back for more. If he didn't, then I could just leave and move on. It's as easy as that.

The notion that people -who don't know what's going on in the company- actually *think* they have the right to *forgive* anything SE is currently doing or Toriyama for making something that actually helped the company financially is pretty disgusting in my opinion.

If you were really a hardcore FF fanboy then you would hate FFXIII and you would want better games instead of spin off games from toriyama.

How can the story be the best if it is based on Lightning in a world that will be dead in 13 days?
---
What is your freakquency?