A Question about Caius...(Spoilers!!!)

#31roxas9001Posted 12/11/2012 1:20:53 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
XIII-2's plot is terrible and incomprehensible, so it's best to not think about the game. Let's just hope that Lightning Returns just forgets about XIII-2, just like how XIII-2 forgot about XIII, except make the plot good this game.

Man you hate 13-2 but have a hard on for 13-2 related, its stupid.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#32theofficefan99Posted 12/11/2012 1:22:22 PM
roxas9001 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
XIII-2's plot is terrible and incomprehensible, so it's best to not think about the game. Let's just hope that Lightning Returns just forgets about XIII-2, just like how XIII-2 forgot about XIII, except make the plot good this game.

What?
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#33Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 1:27:05 PM
theofficefan99 posted...

I wouldn't exactly say the plot is terrible for XIII-2, though the way the story was told leaves much to be desired.Its as if in certain parts of the game there was no set path for the story to follow.I still enjoyed the story of XIII-2 once I knew what was going on,especially on my second playthrough when I really started to understand it.
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#34roxas9001Posted 12/11/2012 1:35:44 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
roxas9001 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

What?

You hate 13-2 but you're quick to jump in an 13-2 topic.
---
#35Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 1:44:43 PM
roxas9001 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
roxas9001 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

What?

Its the norm on this board I'm afraid.There's quite a few regular uses on this board who feel the need to troll on everything XIII/2 related and derail topics.
:'(
---
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#36LolOkayPosted 12/11/2012 7:40:52 PM
What is incarnate summoning and how do you know it drains his vitality when he fuses with Chaos Bahamut? (good topic btw)
#37roxas9001Posted 12/11/2012 8:04:10 PM(edited)
LolOkay posted...
What is incarnate summoning and how do you know it drains his vitality when he fuses with Chaos Bahamut? (good topic btw)

Words of Protectors Past
A massive battle once raged on Gran Pulse. Paddra was besieged by a great army that sought the life of the seeress. In the face of this assault, Caius chose to perform an 'incarnate summoning.' This ritual merged his essence with that of the Eidolon Bahamut, and drew forth all their latent power.

An incarnate summoning expends the life force of the summoner, and thus Caius did perish. But he returned from death's domain, an immortal heart beating within his breast. That dark summons is now his to wield at will—as long as the Heart of Chaos pumps eternity through his veins.

---
#38LolOkayPosted 12/11/2012 8:10:11 PM
roxas9001 posted...
LolOkay posted...

Words of Protectors Past
A massive battle once raged on Gran Pulse. Paddra was besieged by a great army that sought the life of the seeress. In the face of this assault, Caius chose to perform an 'incarnate summoning.' This ritual merged his essence with that of the Eidolon Bahamut, and drew forth all their latent power.

An incarnate summoning expends the life force of the summoner, and thus Caius did perish. But he returned from death's domain, an immortal heart beating within his breast. That dark summons is now his to wield at will—as long as the Heart of Chaos pumps eternity through his veins.

Ahh thanks. Been a while.
#39Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 9:40:30 PM
For the Final Battle of XIII/2 Caius also uses incarnate summoning to transform into Jet Bahamut (and summon Garnet and Amber Bahamut),which is a huge spike in power going from Chaos Bahamut to Jet Bahamut.This makes me wonder exactly how strong is Caius Ballad?We know that he wasn't using his full power on Noel and Serah because he needed Noel alive in order to make his plan work,as well as the fact that Caius faught much more viciously against Lightning.I'm hoping that in LR:FFXIII Caius will reveal his true strength and won't be reduced to a lame "Team Rocket" type character like Seymour Guado.
---
#40theofficefan99Posted 12/11/2012 9:50:23 PM
roxas9001 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
roxas9001 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

What?

This is the main FF board.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin