Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII First Trailer to Be Revealed on December 2

#31creamncookiePosted 12/11/2012 1:50:38 PM
I was hoping we would get a trailer before the Apocalypse. :|
#32Dabrikishaw15Posted 12/11/2012 2:09:14 PM
About time.
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Dabrikishaw
Fact: all fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.
#33CranberryTacoPosted 12/11/2012 2:18:15 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
Mehhh. Not feeling it.

I know. I will purchase but i dont have high hopes for Lightning Returns to be honnest. And thats a good thing. I didnt know FF XIII-2 existed before i spotted articles which stated it was near completing. Im doing the same with LR.... Because if you speculate too much you will be disappointed in the game.

Anyways.... I've spotted your bday thread on GF via my smartphone and i hope you had a masssive birthday so far and you should be REALLY glad you are 5 years younger than me. I dont want to head to the age of 30 in a few years. If it were up to me, i stayed 21. Unfortunately that isnt happening. Anywhoooo. Take care matey.
---
Slick Musician / DJ / FF Versus Munchkin Making moves yeah on the dancefloor, got to groove on, baby yeah real hardcore.
#34Ultimate_FinalePosted 12/11/2012 2:32:50 PM
Probably just be 30 seconds of CGI Lightning doing random flips with roses flying around everywhere.
---
Now Playing: Persona 4 Golden (VITA) - Currently FAQing: Persona 4 Golden (VITA)
#35Panda_KunPosted 12/11/2012 2:42:59 PM
CranberryTaco posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
Mehhh. Not feeling it.

I know. I will purchase but i dont have high hopes for Lightning Returns to be honnest. And thats a good thing. I didnt know FF XIII-2 existed before i spotted articles which stated it was near completing. Im doing the same with LR.... Because if you speculate too much you will be disappointed in the game.

Anyways.... I've spotted your bday thread on GF via my smartphone and i hope you had a masssive birthday so far and you should be REALLY glad you are 5 years younger than me. I dont want to head to the age of 30 in a few years. If it were up to me, i stayed 21. Unfortunately that isnt happening. Anywhoooo. Take care matey.

Won't be celebrating until Saturday. I'm actually working now. Hah. But thanks!
---
(o)(o)
( O^O)" The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#36CranberryTacoPosted 12/11/2012 2:47:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#37CranberryTacoPosted 12/11/2012 2:51:15 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
CranberryTaco posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
Mehhh. Not feeling it.

Won't be celebrating until Saturday. I'm actually working now. Hah. But thanks!

*edit*

Seeen! Coolio. All the best buddy.
---
Slick Musician / DJ / FF Versus Munchkin [> R&B > NU Jack Swing > House => UK Garage => UK Grime => Dubstep is where it went wrong. <]
#38King_Shortt_IXPosted 12/11/2012 5:33:06 PM
Is that so?
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#39MewMewFanPosted 12/12/2012 2:45:36 PM
creamncookie posted...

Trust me, the world won't end next weekend. It's all nonsense sprouted by crazy people.
#40kupo1705Posted 12/12/2012 2:46:26 PM
MewMewFan posted...
creamncookie posted...

Trust me, the world won't end next weekend. It's all nonsense sprouted by crazy people.

I'll be laughing in my bunker while everyone burns.